User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2010, 01:47 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Making extra $$ while on the road

Hi gang. They got my name changed back to Luzon here from the old days. I was posting recently as Doktari - One of my favorite childhood shows.

Anyway, haven't been here for a little while, been busy!

Some of you know that I went back into the mortgage business but I’ll tell you, that business is a complete mess. As of January 1, many of the rules have changed dramatically. For example, in all the government’s wisdom, the good faith estimate (GFE) has been “streamlined” from 1 page to 3 pages.

Well, I’ve been keeping my eyes open for other opportunities and a little while ago I was shown a business that I wish I had seen while I was driving because it is one that can truly be done from the truck. That’s why I’m posting here now. If you’ve ever thought “there has to be a way to make supplemental income from the truck” then you’ll want to take a look at the business that I’m doing. All that is needed is an internet connection and phone.

It has nothing to do with vitamins, nutritional products, household cleaners, long distance services, plastic food containers, etc. The product is, believe it or not, video email. Think about it for a second. What better way for people to follow-up with customers and clients, present product demonstrations, communicate with staff, colleagues, friends and family? Instead of plain old typed email – video email offers a much more personalized and impactful form of email. The recipient doesn’t have to download the video or go to a 3rd part website to view it. It’s right in their email inbox. It’s Inbox-inbox, which means no threat of viruses or spam.

I'm telling you, when people see a video email they're blown away. It's been awesome.

I’ll go into much more detail if you happen to be interested in getting more information. I’m looking for people who would, with me and my team’s help, like to turn some of their downtime on the road into supplemental income. I’ll help you every step of the way. I thought this through carefully before making this post and I have some solid ideas for operating this while out on the road. First things first though. That would be to view a sample video email. If you are interested in getting more information send me a PM with your first name, email address, and phone # for a quick follow-up. Then I’ll send you a personal video email so you can see the quality and how it shows up in email.

Oh, one more thing. This business has no geographic borders so if you know people in any other country, we can expand there too. Last week I signed up a good friend who’s over in Taiwan teaching English as a second language. I also have a fairly large company in England looking at it for their sales and marketing staff. All follow-up is being done with Skype and email - video email.

Thanks for your time and again, send me a PM if you'd like more information. Please include your name, email address, and phone #.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Dok/Luzon - Ed Wait

Last edited by Luzon; 02-28-2010 at 01:53 PM.
Old 02-28-2010, 04:00 PM
Board Regular

O goody, a pyramid marketing scheme!!!!!!!

How much up front cash should I send you to start?
Old 02-28-2010, 04:17 PM

Nothing Jay B. You wouldn't qualify.
Old 02-28-2010, 04:56 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
How much up front cash should I send you to start?
:clap: :clap: :clap:

:deal:

:deal:
Old 03-01-2010, 06:37 AM
Senior Board Member

If it sounds to good to be true......
Old 03-01-2010, 12:36 PM
Board Icon
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

A BIG 10-4 on the mortgage business.

But, video email?

Just go to "YOUTUBE". They've got about everything on there already.

Old 03-01-2010, 03:35 PM

Thanks for the input Windwalker. You're 100% correct, YouTube has every kind of video you can think of. What I'm working with is a communications tool for one person to communicate personally with another - or a whole group of people, be it follow-ups, thank-you messages, having the kids say "hi" to grandma, etc. All right in the receiver's email inbox. It takes email to a completely new level.

I just thought I'd share it here in case anyone has ever been intersted looking at a viable way to really make some extra money while out on the road.

For those who've taken the time to read my post - thank you. Nothing is for everyone, including this. I'm just really excited about it and the product is awesome and has many relevant applicatons in business and for personal use, even without the opportunity aspect of it. I have a number of business' who have no interest in the "opportunity" but love the product and are putting it to good use.

There's always going to be people who are so in love with the 40 year plan who would never even consider having a business of their own. That's fine. I don't happen to be one of those people and my guess was that there may be other's who feel the same way on this board.

So, again, thank you everyone for your time in reading my post.

Ed
Old 03-01-2010, 09:23 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luzon View Post
Thanks for the input Windwalker. You're 100% correct, YouTube has every kind of video you can think of. What I'm working with is a communications tool for one person to communicate personally with another - or a whole group of people, be it follow-ups, thank-you messages, having the kids say "hi" to grandma, etc. All right in the receiver's email inbox. It takes email to a completely new level.

I just thought I'd share it here in case anyone has ever been intersted looking at a viable way to really make some extra money while out on the road.

For those who've taken the time to read my post - thank you. Nothing is for everyone, including this. I'm just really excited about it and the product is awesome and has many relevant applicatons in business and for personal use, even without the opportunity aspect of it. I have a number of business' who have no interest in the "opportunity" but love the product and are putting it to good use.

There's always going to be people who are so in love with the 40 year plan who would never even consider having a business of their own. That's fine. I don't happen to be one of those people and my guess was that there may be other's who feel the same way on this board.

So, again, thank you everyone for your time in reading my post.

Ed
Ummmmmm............Not trying to be a spoil-sportor anything like that....but where is the novelty or profitability in this? There are already plenty of email rograms that have been able to send "video" messages out here.

Webcams have been around for 10 years that I can think of.....longer actually. My cell phone is "Video Message" capable.
Old 03-02-2010, 11:47 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangetxguy View Post
Ummmmmm............Not trying to be a spoil-sportor anything like that....but where is the novelty or profitability in this? There are already plenty of email rograms that have been able to send "video" messages out here.

Webcams have been around for 10 years that I can think of.....longer actually. My cell phone is "Video Message" capable.
am-whay!!!lol

treat people like you want to be treated!!!!!
Old 03-03-2010, 02:05 AM
Senior Board Member

Hey! You haven't been kicked out for spamming, yet. Why not use the opportunity to make your presentation here? Stan (with the orange tan) raises some good points. I'd like to know more before I invest, too. Post a link to your source, a few testimonials and your bank account.

In the meantime, while we wait for the video email bonanza to percolate, here's a little something I'm thinking of trying and I see no reason why it couldn't be done from a truck . . a truck may be just the place you'd want to be when this thing takes off . .

Police: Thousands scammed at fake bridal show in Boston - Bennington Banner