User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2010, 01:46 AM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Stan, you beat me to it. I was fixin' to post that link.
It looks like that guy's wife works at the private school that their kids attend, which probably means less expensive (maybe even free) tuition.
Something else that some folks on here haven't pointed out is that these folks are counting on a retirement pension after 30 years. How many of us are going to get that?
Old 02-23-2010, 05:37 PM
Senior Board Member

While we're at it, whatever happened to saving money by sleeping in the car during the week and parking next to someplace with a wireless signal?

I swear, some people are just big babies when it comes to some easy cards dealt to them in life, wanting everything and the kitchen sink provided to them.