User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-28-2009, 01:16 PM
Board Icon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Default Terrorist sets his nuts on fire

We were fortunate this is all that happened. I feel the real danger with any of this, is the direction and policies of the Obama admin. Liberal PC is threatening the safety of America, and treating this like a police matter, just to be NotBush is politicizing this at the expense of our safety. Once again, I see the Obama admin putting radical ideology ahead of the best interest of Americans.

I listened to Department of Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano, and I have to say this egg-sucking liberal loon, is a disgrace to America and needs to be fired. Again she took the opportunity to defend the decision to close Guantanamo, claiming (falsely) it is used as a recruiting tool. How nice this arrogant finger-pointing --will take no blame --administration is willing to play complete partisian politics with American lives. Will they still go ahead with the insane plan to release the Yemeni terrorists back to Yemen?

Old 12-28-2009, 01:43 PM
Administrator
Site Admin
Board Icon
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Perhaps we should be encouraging these people to set themselves on fire. It would help to control the reproduction of other terrorists. :lol:

I don't think Obama really cares about the safety of American citizens. They are so afraid of offending non Americans and Muslims that they won't do what is necessary to protect this country. Incidents such as this do provide another opportunity for them to gain greater control over the citizenry in the name of "safety." We need a test whether someone has common sense before they are allowed hold public office or work in a place of responsibility in our government.
Old 12-28-2009, 02:09 PM
Board Icon

The best thing that could be done now is for the Obama Admin to go after whomever dropped the ball here. The father of the kid went to the US Embassy and told them that his son was up to something. Because he could not give any more info they chose to basically ignore this kid, they did put his name on the grid but not on the No-Fly list. Instead of forwarding the info to the CIA and they doing some real detective work by keeping an eye on him nothing was done. This same ignorance is exacxtly why 9/11 took place, we had info that something was going to happen but did not act on it or follow it up. We stood pat and looked like the Keystone Cops.

Find who dropped the ball and replace them with someone who is willing to do some leg work. All threats should be treated seriously, especially when someone comes forward like the father did. At the same time drop the PC BS. Air sniffers are not being used, had they been used the kid never would have gotten past security. We're so afraid of hurting someone's feelings that it's going to lead to another large terrorist attack. How do you think Israel has survived this long? They don't give a rat's do-do about people's rights when it comes to their national security, they act swiftly and harshly. We need to be doing the same, the terrorists are simply playing us as it currently is.

Last edited by Mr. Ford95; 12-28-2009 at 02:13 PM.
Old 12-29-2009, 02:15 PM
Administrator
Site Admin
Board Icon

I would have thought that when a father made the effort to turn in his son that in itself would have raised the interest in the guy. For a father to turn in his offspring it would have to be serious. I am not sure the Obama people really want to stop terrorism. In fact, it would help them gain more power if we did have another attack.

The fact is that we know who wants to attack us. During earlier times, we would have targeted people by profiling them. Today, that isn't being done. After all, we can't hurt someone's feelings.
Old 12-29-2009, 04:29 PM
Board Icon

What burns me up even more is that the UK had the kid on their No-Fly list and No Admittance into the UK unless he was passing thru on a plane. He would not be allowed to leave the plane. The reason, he filed for another UK student visa and listed a college that does not exist in London. They denied him a visa which in the UK automatically put him on their No-Fly list and that was a while ago, do we not talk to our counterparts in Europe anymore? As soon as he went on the grid the UK info should have gained an instant hit and caused someone to check deeper into it. The father gave some info that his son had ceased all communication and had simply vanished into thin air along with how something in his son's attitude had changed.

Maybe I'm missing it, why is our govt. checking with our TSA on this? The guy was on a plane from Europe. Does our TSA run the security checkpoints around the world? If not then again, why is the Obama Admin after the TSA and Homeland Security? The guy didn't board the plane domestically so there was nothing they could have done to prevent him from getting on with a bomb. I did hear that supposedly an Air Marshall was not on the flight, if that is the case then ok jump down their throats about that.
Old 12-29-2009, 05:16 PM
Board Regular

Not including the Islamic terrorist attack at Fort Hood, since that one was clearly successful, that attempted Islamic terrorist attack over the skies of Detroit was the 10th attempt since Obama took office. Obviously the Dar al Islam has accurately assessed that Obama is a blame America first self-hating loon from his many speeches apologizing for America.

Not to mention look whom he appointed to be Secretary of Department of Homeland Security, a loon who couldn’t be any more blinder, and a loon who believes that there is a much greater threat from right wing extremists than from jihadists.

And if Obama believes that he can stop Iran from acquiring nukes by being nice to terrorists he is smoking crack.

In any event, it should be obvious: the more Muslims we allow to immigrate to this country, like everywhere else the more terrorist attacks that we will suffer. Now this might not sound politically correct, but we need to halt all Muslim immigration into the USA ASAP, since they refuse to assimilate and integrate and instead become 5th columns working to subvert us to eventually replace our constitution with the Koran and our manmade laws with that monument to human rights abuse the Muslims call God’s Law (Sharia).

Not only that but we are arrogant fools if we believe that America alone contrary to every other country in the world where Muslim mass migration has occurred will become the first country to successfully assimilate and integrate Muslims because Muslims don’t assimilate and integrate ever. Don’t believe me, then take a look around the world wherever Muslim mass immigration has occurred.

Moreover, once the percentage of Muslims becomes sufficiently high enough, Muslim no-go zones ruled by Sharia and in direct contravention to the laws in the USA will start springing up all over the place, just like what has happened throughout Western Europe wherever Muslim mass immigration has occurred.
Old 12-29-2009, 09:54 PM
Senior Board Member

Not only did The Messiah take 3 days to give a little speech, he did not say "islamo-fascist, radical muslim or muslim" once. He just can't bring himself to say it but then again he dosnt think we are in a war with islamic terroists either. They sure are serious however.
The Homeland wench had the gall to get on the tv and say that the system worked great. Yeah? a guy setting his johnson on fire and getting subdued by passengers is working? Heaven help us from these idiots in Washington.

This administration is more interested in pushing its radical leftest agenda down the throats of America than protecting up from terrorists. If we need any more indication that the Pres is an empty suit that has no idea what he is doing and has stacked his administration not on the basis of experience but whether they are fellow travelers or not then I don't know what else will convince you.

This terrorist clown was run in Yemen by two guys set free from gitmo. By all means lets empty that place. Its working so well to let those misunderstood souls go.
Old 12-29-2009, 11:27 PM
Administrator
Site Admin
Board Icon

It seems to me that we have more to fear from the terrorists in Washington than on airplanes. The Muslims only want to blow up an airplane. The terrorists in Washington want to destroy the entire country from within. issedoff:
Old 12-30-2009, 01:42 AM
Board Icon

Since this POS self-made Eunuch totally disrespected us by attacking us on Christmas, I expected our President to atleast say "this Jihadist acted stupidly." :roll:

Today, I'd feel more confident if Goofy and Daffy Duck were leading this Country, and protecting our National Security.

Look for more politicizing of this mess, and Unions being given Security roles at Airports, where they will profile anyone who appears to be a conservative. :roll:

Old 12-31-2009, 03:00 PM
Senior Board Member

Relax, Everyone!! Our nation is in capable hands.

This idiot, with his radical beliefs, had the balls to pull a stunt like this; that much is true. Butt rest assured, he will be severely penile-ized for his crime. While TSA officials investigating this case have made it clear that there are some nut cases out there, they have also have made it clear that they are going to get to the bottom of this problem.

Effective January 1st, 2010, airline passengers, airline flight crew members, airline employees, and airport personnel, will no longer be permitted to wear clothes past the airport security checkpoints, or on international flights bound for the U.S.A.

There will be no exceptions
. No "and's", "if's", or "butt's" about it.

:eek2: :moon: :moon: :eek2:

Last edited by Useless; 12-31-2009 at 03:40 PM.