User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2009, 10:41 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Employment Verification

Hi all, I was wondering. How exactly do large carriers verify employment? By phone? Background? Im wondering because I am having troubles with the no more than 5 months unemployment deal with alot of companies. Im 21 and have only had a few jobs and have had more than a year unemployment. Im want to drive very badly and Im getting to the point of telling a white lie that I worked at my uncles business for that time. I can also get him to back me up through a reference. Can somebody tell me if the call or what do they do? So I can know if its worth lying or not. Im sure Ill get plenty of critics. But I really am not concerned with negativity, because I want to drive. Once I learned when i was just 12 I knew I wanted to be a truck driver at some point in my life. So please help me because myself, and plenty of other people in the nation have suffered from an unfruitful economy and have been unemployed for a while. Besides, Im only frekin' 21. How much work do they expect me to have accomplished anyway? Thanks all. Please post with all ya got!