User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-17-2009, 04:29 AM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Crazy driver today

I'm driving in Baltimore today in traffc (but we're moving prtty good, 55mph), and I see a Lexus lock up the brakes about 1/2 mile ahead. Then dude gets going again. Does the same **** in the middle lane. Brown smoke (tires?). I'm getting closer and closer. I'm merging from the 495 to the 95 and dude is in the median chillin, then reverses out of the grass back on the highway.

I see him coming up behind me and he passes me...with the door open doin like 70! He's hanging out the door, cutting people off and looking through the driver side door window all hunched looking ninja. The door was damn near all the way open! He's doing this for like 2 miles, cutting people off and going from lane 1 to 4. He gets out of sight and I hear on the CB he's off the shoulder doing Ricky Bobby burnouts.

WTF is wrong with people?
Old 07-17-2009, 05:50 AM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanditsCousin View Post
I'm driving in Baltimore today in traffc (but we're moving prtty good, 55mph), and I see a Lexus lock up the brakes about 1/2 mile ahead. Then dude gets going again. Does the same **** in the middle lane. Brown smoke (tires?). I'm getting closer and closer. I'm merging from the 495 to the 95 and dude is in the median chillin, then reverses out of the grass back on the highway.

I see him coming up behind me and he passes me...with the door open doin like 70! He's hanging out the door, cutting people off and looking through the driver side door window all hunched looking ninja. The door was damn near all the way open! He's doing this for like 2 miles, cutting people off and going from lane 1 to 4. He gets out of sight and I hear on the CB he's off the shoulder doing Ricky Bobby burnouts.

Obviously ticked off that Obama was elected! :lol2:

TRUCKIN' AIN'T FOR WUSSES!!!

"I am willing to admit that I was wrong." The Rev.
Old 07-17-2009, 07:18 AM

Quote:

Well you were up in the east coast area. Sounds like a normal day on the road up there, must have been someone from over in Jersey.
Old 07-17-2009, 07:50 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfhobo View Post
Obviously ticked off that Obama was elected! :lol2:
Yep your right-on that GH! I figure he's so disgusted with the spending and lack of results he just wanted to end it all!
Old 07-17-2009, 09:39 AM
Board Icon

I had one yesterday go blowing down the shoulder on 17 past a line of cars and trucks then slice back in at the last moment just missing hooking bumpers with another car that had just taken off from a stoplight as the paved shoulder ran out. The paved shoulder was actually a turn lane that your supposed to merge into as you go thru the light, luckily nobody was merging because that SUV was doing a good clip when it went by. Figured they'd pull the same stunt when they got to 95 but nope, they waited their turn in line after pulling the same move at the next stop light.
Old 07-17-2009, 01:04 PM
Board Icon
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

A guy in CO didn't get away with it a few years back. Going down from Veil Pass into Veil, he was passing everything in sight. If he couldn't pass on the road, he'd pass on the shoulder. Hit some loose gravel and lost it. Did a side-ways slide through the median, but when his tires hit the pavement on the eastbound side, the car went up into the air. When it came down, the back-rest of the driver's seat cut him off just under the armpits. The woman he had for a passenger didn't make it either.

I can probably do a thing too slow a thousand times, and come back and do it again.
But if I do it too fast, I may not be the only one that gets one shot at it.

Old 07-17-2009, 06:26 PM
Board Regular

Quote:
I'm driving in Baltimore today...
The rest of the post was superfluous. Nothing you could have written after that would surprise anyone, or be anything they haven't seen themselves in that city.
Old 07-17-2009, 08:04 PM
Board Icon

He must have been on something. :lol:
There are some nuts out there.
I had to pick up a back haul at sysco Dallas on Wednesday. It's off of 121 north. I was about to pull my hair out by the time I made my way back to 380.
I wouldn't live in that mess if they paid me.

http://watsonsysco.com/