User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-05-2009, 09:20 PM
Board Icon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobBski View Post
Was enjoying the ride thru Montana today and decided to stop at a rest area...was gonna walk down a bit further and get a better picture of the Yellowstone River...decided the picture I already had was good enough.

I've seen those same signs at a rest area in Western NE, on I-80. Also in UT, and NM. In AZ, the wife and I stopped at a rest area a little east of The Flag (eastbound side), and she walked right up to the lady's room without looking at anything. While she was inside, a coiled sidewinder struck at someone else passing by it. (It missed, which was very good) But anyone walking by could easily have been bit.

Oh, and HOBO... I was wearing moccasins when I moved it away into the rocks at the edge of the rest area. Not boots.

FL now has a breeding population of Burmese Pythons in the lower part of the state. Longest one recorded so far has been 40 feet long. There are others to beware of as well. And, they are living right in populated areas too. Places like Homestead, Cutler Ridge, Westchester, Corral Gables, Hialeah, Ft Lauderdale, and all the way up to West Palm Beach. It's a proven fact that they can be large enough to kill a full-grown man and break every bone in his body, even if they are not large enough to eat him. Personally, I think we should use them to supliment the meat prices at the grocery stores, and the leather industry.s

Open season... Let's go hunting, boys. But certainly not for the novice.

Old 07-12-2009, 06:03 AM
Board Regular
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Damn man!That was a little creepy!I'll show it to my friends too.
Old 07-12-2009, 10:29 AM
Board Icon

Windwalker said:

Quote:
Oh, and HOBO... I was wearing moccasins when I moved it away into the rocks at the edge of the rest area. Not boots.
Yeah, but you cheated! You looked JUST like his brother! :lol2:

[You forked tongue, leather skinned Devil!]

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Don't worry, Windy.... I NEVER think of YOU when I talk about Wusses! You're the real deal in MY book! :bow::bow:

TRUCKIN' AIN'T FOR WUSSES!!!

"I am willing to admit that I was wrong." The Rev.