User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-16-2009, 08:30 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Ivy leaguers.

And so many people here are wondering why I want to pursue college out-of-state.
It seems most of the college campuses out here seem to have a sizable population composed of anti-gun people who think "peace and harmony" will reign once guns are seized and destroyed.

It's even worse when my mountain bike has its tires punctured due to the "Remington" stickers I have along the frame.

What, I can't love bicycles and firearms at the same time?

On another note, I'm getting tired of being labeled as an "environmentalist" because I choose to ride a bicycle everywhere.
Old 06-16-2009, 09:36 PM

I'm still laughing Vito...

Nixon had nothing to do with the Kent State shootings when there were FBI agents intermixed with the protesters ???

Quote:

Angered by the city's sudden curfew, students once again looted downtown Kent. In response to this action, the mayor contacted Ohio governor James Rhodes, asking for state-level assistance in dealing with the violence. Rhodes, a political conservative, ordered a division of National Guardsmen into Kent, ostensibly to restore peace in the downtown district, not the campus itself. These Guardsmen were already involved with a volatile strike in Akron, and were not anxious to go into yet another dangerous situation. Some of the Guardsmen were the same age as the protestors, and shared their views on the Cambodian situation.

Meanwhile, the campus itself was faced with a crisis. Several students had set fire to the ROTC building on campus, for unknown reasons. While attempting to extiguish the fire, several Kent firemen and police officers were pelted with rocks and other projectiles by those standing near the fire. Again, a call for action went out. The National Guard entered the campus for the first time, and set up camp directly on campus.

May 4th started out as a typical college day. Students were streaming in and out of class buildings, and discussing the weekend's strange turn of events. For most, the presence of the National Guard was a curiosity. Many of the students were not planning on attending the rally at 11:00, but were curious to see how it would turn out. Those who were planning on attending the rally started milling about in the commons area. Meanwhile, the Guardsmen began a series of drills intended to generate a sense of control over the crowd. These maneuvers were standard procedure, consisting mostly of marches and organized retreats. The more politically active students started taunting the Guardsmen verbally, but the troops paid little attention.

As the crowd began to grow larger, the Guardsmen began to feel uneasy about their vulnerable position in the open field. Rumors had been spreading about snipers, and FBI agents were seen in the crowd. In order to regain a position of power and control, the Guardsmen began a march up Blanket Hill, towards a decorative Japanese pagoda. By now, the Guardsmen were wearing full gas masks, and had difficulty communicating. Tear gas had been thrown into the crowd as a defensive tactic, but the students threw the canisters back towards the Guard formation. As the Guard reached the pagoda area at the high point of Blanket Hill, a confusing set of events took place. Allegedly, an officer swung his right arm towards the crowd, his service revolver clearly visible. Some of the Guardsmen interpreted this action as an order to fire, while others either did not see this signal or openly disagreed with the implied 'order'.

A thirteen second barrage of automatic gunfire erupted from the ranks of the National Guard. Two students involved with the rally were killed instantly, while two others who were changing classes lay fatally struck by stray bullets. Nine other students were injured to various degrees, from a grazed thumb to a shattered spine. The campus was in complete chaos from that point on, and the National Guard was ordered to stand down.

Have you heard of the Navy Ship that was destroyed by the Israeli air force while the secretary of defense looked the other way, were these men American citizens ?

http://www.americanfreepress.net/Liberty_Supplement.pdf

Many still believe that 9/11 was a direct attack by the government on American citizens, the government still has not disproved their case either.

Last edited by avc; 06-18-2009 at 06:31 PM.
Old 06-16-2009, 10:59 PM
Board Icon

AVC, no where in that quote does it say anything about Nixon ordering any of that. There were "rumor's" of snipers and a claim that FBI agents were seen within the crowd..........well I can tell you I can't tell an FBI agent from Joe Schmoe at first glance. I went to school with a girl who's dad was FBI, nobody had any idea unless he told them. Even then some people didn't believe it until we went to the FBI headquarters in DC and he met us at the door and gave us a tour of the place.

Just like Vito said, it was a couple of dumb*****es within the Guard that opened fire because one of them freaked out.

Seriously, you believe our own government ordered 9/11 to take place? Methinks you might need to seek some nut house help. Did they also order bin Laden's group to take a shot at the same buildings back in 1993 and then have him stand up and talk about how one day he would succeed in taking the Twin Towers down? They only thing the govt. may have remotely ordered was for the last plane to be shot down. No solid evidence has proved whether or not the passengers actually crashed that plane or if it was shot down. The black box recordings were too vague as to what the hijackers were talking about right before the plane went down.

As for the original topic, this could be good for the US citizens but only if they wake up like Rosty said.
Old 06-17-2009, 01:53 AM
Senior Board Member

Assuming that there really were FBI agents in the crowd, what conclusion did you mean to draw here? Didn't really think that one through, did you? Is it your position that the Ohio National Guard were a rogue militia loyal to the president and he ordered them to shoot FBI agents? Or is it your position that the FBI were a rogue militia loyal to the president and they placed snipers in the crowd to shoot at the Ohio National Guard? Or... what in the hell is your position? There isn't any ambiguity regarding how it went down. The mayor of Kent was concerned (or paranoid, if you wish) and the governor of Ohio ordered the National Guard to the campus. Neither of them was named Nixon.

An accidental shooting of a Navy vessel during a time of war in the Middle East is somehow evidence that the Air Force will bomb Americans? If we're determined to make bizarre leaps between irrelevant topics, this one certainly fits right in. Well done. What military or civilian objective would we achieve by allowing the Israelis to misidentify our ship, professor? Do tell, please. Is it your position that not only our Air Force, but also the Israeli Air Force, are rogue militias loyal to the president and the president wanted the crew of that ship killed?

Our military consists 99% of professionals whose patriotism I do not question. If they were ordered to shoot me and occupy my city, I believe that they would uphold their oath to defend the constitution and refuse the order. Most of this country will go along with the mood of the day whenever times get tough. I don't believe that our soldiers, sailors, airmen, and marines fall into that category. They're the least of my concern when it comes to states like Montana (remember that topic?) asserting their rights under the constitution. You go ahead and believe what you will.

9/11 was an inside job? Here's where, per usual, a potentially normal conversation on the internet will get as asinine as its participants allow. I'll go ahead and excuse myself now. Good day to you.

(The preceding statement has not been evaluated by the FCC.)
Old 06-17-2009, 01:58 PM

No Vito, 9/11 was not an inside job, it is just a coincidence that these were the first steel framed skyscrapers ever to completely fail and fall due to a fire !!!

Not only that, but building 7 fell without even being hit by an airplane, it just so happens that the building was filled to the brim with paperwork and banking records outlining the massive bank fraud that later has come to light at the end of the Bush administration.

http://poorbuthappy.com/yourthing/po...to-building-7/

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...ding+7&aqi=g10

I'm all for gun rights, maybe one day Americans will stand up to the fraud at the top and actually demand justice at some point Vito.

Last edited by avc; 06-17-2009 at 03:29 PM.
Old 06-17-2009, 05:06 PM
Senior Board Member

i've always liked montana. now i like that state even more.
Old 06-17-2009, 05:14 PM

When you are working for 10 cents a mile it will sink in that you have been defrauded and raped by the Nixon gang for the last 40 years.
Old 06-17-2009, 05:27 PM
Senior Board Member

why are you so obsessed with richard nixon?

NEW WORLD ORDER, NWO WOLF PACK, LOUD NOISES, ROFLMAO, LOLCATS, CHEEZBRGRZ, LOLWUT, 9/11 CONSPIRACIES, MOON LANDING NEVER HAPPENED, END OF THE WORLD PROPHECIES, OH CHIT!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Old 06-17-2009, 06:31 PM

Why do you even post here, do you need attention that bad man ???

Do you ever add anything to threads other than an idiotic signature photo ??
Old 06-17-2009, 08:34 PM
Board Icon

AVC, the Towers fell because it was the first time jet fuel had ever burned inside them. No other skyscraper has ever had that happen except the Empire State Building. Yeah the Empire State Building took a small B-25 but that was nothing compared to a fully loaded jumbo jet that was filled to the brim on fuel and traveling at 500 mphs when it hit. The hit alone had already damaged the steel beams and exposed them directly to the fire by knocking the fire proofing from around them. Jet fuel burns at around 2000 degrees Celsius, in Fahrenheit that's more than 3000 degrees. Steel melts at 2500 F, so simple science will tell you that the fires were burning at a much higher temp than the steel was able to withstand and with no fire proofing to protect them and already having been compromised by the initial impact, they had no chance. As for Building 7, those 2 100+ story buildings coming down beside it, that's a lot of debris coming down and it all had to go somewhere. That's why some buildings survived and others did not, it was the way the debris came down.