Old 09-28-2009, 03:43 AM
Local Advocate
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syncrosonix View Post
i am NOT having fun being back in the coolie grind. it's only a means to having a paycheck. unfortunately i am in no position to get up and quit knight. they pay me far LESS than swift ever did! can you freaking believe that?! i took a $350-500 a week pay cut coming to knight. issedoff:
Well I'll be. You know what the problem is at Knight don't ya V? You're not running those ABSOLUTELY LEGAL back to back 4000+ mile weeks like dollarshort (any of you that are new, or missed that thread......just click:clap purported accomplishing. I have seen some iffy comments about Knight in the past couple of years on here. Sorry to see you suffer because of that coolie carrier. Hell, the Knight (Indy) terminal is just down the road from where I parked the tanker. Hang in there.

I'm just sitting here in my office. (yep, that's what I said, office) looking at the snow covered mountaintops. 18 wheels almost seems like a lifetime ago already........................

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkjr View Post
Have you crossed the darkside with the likes of Belpre and LBJ??
Heh heh! You smartarse! I was thinking the same thing when I read Hobo's post and was ready to make a similar comment. You beat me to it little brother. Good to see you're hanging in there.

Back to the igloo. 46 degrees here. G

Old 09-28-2009, 04:26 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by belpre122 View Post
Well I'll be. You know what the problem is at Knight don't ya V? You're not running those ABSOLUTELY LEGAL back to back 4000+ mile weeks like dollarshort (any of you that are new, or missed that thread......just click:clap purported accomplishing. I have seen some iffy comments about Knight in the past couple of years on here. Sorry to see you suffer because of that coolie carrier. Hell, the Knight (Indy) terminal is just down the road from where I parked the tanker. Hang in there.

I'm just sitting here in my office. (yep, that's what I said, office) looking at the snow covered mountaintops. 18 wheels almost seems like a lifetime ago already........................

damn, speaking of dollarshort, i found some rip off report threads from "paknightdriver" and i swear it's the same guy! check this stuff out:

Knight Transportation Not Suprising what Knight tried to do to me! Carlisle, Pennsylvania

make sure to check the consumer suggestion by paknightdriver. it's undoubtedly him. the BS just rolls off his fingertips. there's no end to it! :rofl:

by the way, gary, i run a consistent 4500 miles a week. man, i'm working *so* much that i don't even have time to shower!
Old 09-28-2009, 04:27 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by belpre122 View Post

damn, speaking of dollarshort, i found some rip-off report threads from "paknightdriver". i swear it's the same guy! check this stuff out:

Knight Transportation Not Suprising what Knight tried to do to me! Carlisle, Pennsylvania

make sure to check the consumer suggestion by paknightdriver. it's undoubtedly him. the BS just rolls off his fingertips. there's no end to it! :rofl:

by the way, gary, i run a consistent 4500 miles a week. man, i'm working *so* much that i don't even have time to shower!
Old 09-28-2009, 05:50 PM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkjr View Post
Have you crossed the darkside with the likes of Belpre and LBJ??
:lol:

Well.... Belpre has fallen off the planet! So.... not THAT bad, but...

Yeah, sorta. I've been driving a dedicated TEAM route with FedEx for about a year now. Get a whopping 4 hours at home on a good night. Climb in the sleeper every night about 3:30 a.m. and wake up the next day in Kentucky! Grab a cup of Joe and drive us back home to NC!

Shower, rinse, drink a beer, and repeat! Fuel at the terminal every evening. Stop at a T/S to pee and grab lunch for the road.

Never get a sit down meal at a Petro buffet anymore! :cry:

Never get to see a sunset over the plains of the West! :tears:

Not even a beer in the SLEEPER! :hellno:

Know EVERY pothole in the road! :zzz:

It's not TRUCKING.... but, it pays better!

But, I'll be back! The force is strong with me.... and the darkside will NEVER win! :badass:

TRUCKIN' AIN'T FOR WUSSES!!!

"I am willing to admit that I was wrong." The Rev.
Old 09-28-2009, 11:14 PM
Food Service Monkey
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfhobo View Post
I THINK I've been there. Are you heading EAST? Or don't you KNOW yet?

I believe there's a T/A not far from there. It's not pretty. Reminds me of the Jessup, MD one as far as the architecture, etc. But, it's a T/S for Christ's sake! It has SHOWERS! There's even a town nearby that has a HISTORY to be learned. Do you realize that you are right next to the Eerie Canal? (sp.)

Wait.... "travel plaza." You're going to deliver at the Walmart D.C? Yeah... that's a ways from the T/A. However.... I've DONE that before, too. Spent the night at the T/A in Binghamton and drove in in the morning!

Do ALL of you guys HAVE to drive as far as you can GO on any given day? Can't you stop SHORT of your delivery, take your break in a CIVILIZED area, and then get up an hour before you have to be there?

Not that most of you are interested, but there's a BAR near the Binghamton T/A. And the food is not bad there.

Besides..... IF you wanted to "fudge" your logs..... you shouldn't pass thru the TOLL BOOTH the night before, unless you plan on DOING your 10 hour break somewhere along the TURNPIKE! :hellno:
You mean the T/A in Fulton,NY(I think that is right,been along time since I been at that s$%t hole).

The Wal-mart DC is in Marcy,NY, by Rome,NY. There is a Petro about 30 minutes west of Syracuse,NY. Was there when they first opened, big parking lot and real nice.

As for me, Days-inn Aberdeen,MD; just like every monday night.

MY FACEBOOK PAGE

Last edited by Double R; 09-29-2009 at 12:21 AM.
Old 09-29-2009, 03:09 PM
Local Advocate
Senior Board Member
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syncrosonix View Post
damn, speaking of dollarshort, i found some rip off report threads from "paknightdriver" and i swear it's the same guy! check this stuff out:

100% you are right V! It is definitely dollarshort. Absolutely, there is no end to the BS that his type will spew ad infinitum, ad nauseum.

Check this out Syncro. Just what I suspected:
Last post by dollarshort was on: 05-09-2009, 04:55 PM.......................
Last Activity by dollarshort was on: 09-27-2009 04:54 PM.

So yes, dollarshort has been around. Dollarshort can't seem to find it within himself to post the real truth about his Knight experience on this board. Instead he sneaks around on boards like ripoffreport. Typical though.

Huh V?

UPDATE: Did you see this post V? What a guy. I think that he owes this board a public apology. I know it actually.

Knight Transportation Whatever you do don't go to work for this company Phoenix Arizona

Dollarshort! Care to step forward and make things right?

Last edited by belpre122; 09-29-2009 at 03:26 PM.
Old 09-29-2009, 03:25 PM
Board Icon

Let's skip the personal attacks on other CAD members. Thanks.
Old 09-29-2009, 03:27 PM
Local Advocate
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev.Vassago View Post
Let's skip the personal attacks on other CAD members. Thanks.
ok rev

:smokin:

Old 09-29-2009, 05:55 PM
Senior Board Member

well, g, there is some truth to what he posted about knight over on ror.com. makes one wonder if those 16,000 miles a month were actually that many in 3 or 4 months combined.....i wouldn't be surprised. whenever he was being questioned about his fuzzy numbers, he'd go off in a childish rant. makes me wonder what kind of employee he really was.

at swift, i ran legal and made okay money. here at knight, if you run legal, you won't be making squat. yes, i fudge some stuff here and there. to this day, i haven't a single clue about how far i can really push it until somebody say something. not a single thing has been said about the hours of the "day" i prefer driving, the amount of idling i do, and so on. i guess that when customer service is in question, they'll let all kinds of things slide.
Old 09-30-2009, 01:37 AM
Board Regular