User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2009, 04:37 AM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Whats your PROBLEM

When I first came to this site I got some good answers and some good help. All i see on here now is ridicule , slamming any and all companies ( big or small). if you drive this kind of truck i dont like you , if you drive that kind of truck they dont like you. Theres maybe 10 names that you see on here all the time you know who you are. WHO MADE YOU THE GODS OF TRUCKDRIVING. Lets assume you are all drivers and you are all good drivers for a sec. When someone asks a question that you percieve to be stupid or repetitive , you usually dont answer it and slam the writer for asking it. Is that passing on your experience.
These days its more important for you people to tell someone they cant type or spell. JUST ANSWER THE DAM QUESTION. Were you people born with a truck under you A** or did you have to benifit from the experience of others like most of us did? All the guff you give the big companies about poor training or poor trainers when in reality 50% got into trucking thru a big company. This site used to as good or better than any trainer , not now. Ive only been doing this 2 years and yes i came thru Swift and yes the training was a joke (in school). I got a decent mentor with experience and asked him questions non stop.
Then when i was on my own i still called him with questions. If i dont know something ill ask a driver at a truck stop or at a yard or a lot whatever. Ive never had an accident or a ticket. Training is what you make of it. If you want to skate thru it , ya you can , but you can do that in every other aspect of life and get by.
I expect you all to go off on me and thats fine but maybe you'll just start helping again. BJS

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.
Old 01-20-2009, 08:26 AM
Senior Board Member

No, I wasn't born with a truck under my azz, do you have another question? But while on the whats under your azz subject, you might want to take that burr out from under your's
Old 01-20-2009, 10:52 AM

Hey Bjs24,
by reading you're post we can all assume you must be a pessimist as all you see is the difficultly in coming to this board. I have been a member since August of 2004 and believe it or not there have always been negative people here as well as a fair share of positive people. That is life....
You might want to learn how to deal with it, or at the very least get used to it. Then every now and then throw in a little jab at those who think their sh*t does not stink. Play the game, have some fun, lighten up. If you are having a hard time dealing with the negative people on this site how do you handle the people on the highway who are negative.
It Is What It Is, just move on and don't let anyone bother you. easier said then done but in truth it is a great concept.....

Timberwolf
Old 01-20-2009, 01:07 PM
Senior Board Member

Sadly no one has invented a happiness meter for the internet. Until that happens you will always have those who are miserable with their lives hanging around who can only make themselves feel better by being petty and childish.
Old 01-20-2009, 02:22 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimberWolf View Post
Hey Bjs24,
by reading you're post we can all assume you must be a pessimist as all you see is the difficultly in coming to this board. I have been a member since August of 2004 and believe it or not there have always been negative people here as well as a fair share of positive people. That is life....
You might want to learn how to deal with it, or at the very least get used to it. Then every now and then throw in a little jab at those who think their sh*t does not stink. Play the game, have some fun, lighten up. If you are having a hard time dealing with the negative people on this site how do you handle the people on the highway who are negative.
It Is What It Is, just move on and don't let anyone bother you. easier said then done but in truth it is a great concept.....

Timberwolf
+1

That is exactly what I did.
Old 01-20-2009, 02:27 PM
Senior Board Member
Default What's my Problem?

Funny you should ask!

On a recent day heading north on US 20 in Northern Idaho, I heard on the CB another driver say in a very gruff manner,,,,,,,,,,,,

"Hey what's your problem?"

Not knowing who he was addressing, so I answered,,,,,,,,,,,

"I was trying to divide 62 into 444, can you help?"

:rofl: I crack myself up!!!
Old 01-20-2009, 04:16 PM
Local Advocate
Senior Board Member

Yeah, come to think about it. Orangetxguy has been responsible for a lot of the negativity on this board. It is incumbent upon all of us to be sure that the board management is made aware of OTX's questionable posting habits.

Next time I see him, I'm giving him a wedgy!:lol:

Old 01-20-2009, 08:38 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by belpre122 View Post
Yeah, come to think about it. Orangetxguy has been responsible for a lot of the negativity on this board. It is incumbent upon all of us to be sure that the board management is made aware of OTX's questionable posting habits.

Next time I see him, I'm giving him a wedgy!:lol:
NO NO NO i think it is all GMAN who gives out the problems around here:lol::lol::bow:

"All the coolie carriers suck. Log 70, work 80-100, paid for 50." - the Great ColdFrostyMug

Old 01-20-2009, 09:16 PM
Board Regular

No, actually the Fave 5 is responsible for all the negativity on this board.
Old 01-20-2009, 09:56 PM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneebone View Post
No, actually the Fave 5 is responsible for all the negativity on this board.
Please indicate who the "fave 5" are so the rest of us can be on the lookout.