User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2009, 06:30 AM
Board Regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Rate your dispatcher here (1-10)

I've had quite a few over the years, good and bad, but my current dispatcher is a total a**. He doesn't care about the drivers, and his personality totally sucks. I and other drivers have complained about him to management, but they still keep him around. I have many stories about the BS.

I give him a 4 out of 10, with 10 being the best.

What about you guys and gals?.....lets hear the good or bad about your dispatcher.

GO PACK
Old 01-15-2009, 10:35 AM
Senior Board Member

At Werner I had 3...

Carl .R ...out of Fontana ,CA...--- 9 out of 10 ...Carl kept the truck moving ,and did not micro-manage my time and had a sense of humour...He never did get me home on time but he did let me stay home extra if wanted ,and got me the truck of my choice .

Byran. G ...out of ,Henderson,CO 8 out of 10 ...Byron ...NO sense of humour ,but kept truck rolling ,and got me home when requested without fail .

Curtis.L...out of Omaha,NE 4 out of 10...Curtis could only keep truck rolling if I had a student on the truck...micro manged me to death...wrote me for late delivery b/c he did not understand Arizona does not observe daylight savings ... could'nt get me home on time 2 save his own life , and was a little P-rick who could'nt look a driver straight in the eye when talking in person .

At GTS...I had 1

Carlos 9 out of 10...Carlos did what he could with what GTS had to work with...LOL.