User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-15-2008, 04:59 AM
Board Regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Food Riots, Tax Rebellions By 2012...

Gerald Celente, the CEO of Trends Research Institute
Trend forecaster, renowned for being accurate:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1ad_1226630673
Liberals - Relentless, Vile, Sniveling, Whining, Lying, Vitriolic Complainers.
Old 11-16-2008, 08:40 AM
Board Icon

Apparently, hit the wrong key, and lost my entire post. What a shame.... it was a good one!

Your prophet of doom is a false profit! I could have foretold the things he is credited with!

As always, things could get worse before they get better, but.... they WILL get better.

I remember most of my post, but don't feel like going through it all again. You're a tinfoil hat wearing, right wing fundamentalist, as dangerous to our country as those you claim have power over us.

By MY count, YOU are the one spreading DIS-information on this site (and I would suspect MANY others.)

At this point, you don't qualify for an investment of my time in rational debate. That's a shame, too.... because my explanation of "redistribution of real estate" was pretty interesting!

PLEASE tell me that you don't have a hazmat endorsement/clearance! :hellno:

TRUCKIN' AIN'T FOR WUSSES!!!

"I am willing to admit that I was wrong." The Rev.
Old 11-16-2008, 12:08 PM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfhobo View Post
Apparently, hit the wrong key, and lost my entire post. What a shame.... it was a good one!
Full of giant capitalized words and excessive smilies too, I'm sure.

Quote:
By MY count, YOU are the one spreading DIS-information on this site
Pot.....kettle......

Quote:
At this point, you don't qualify for an investment of my time in rational debate.
And yet you can't seem to shut up....
Old 11-16-2008, 12:29 PM
Board Icon
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfhobo View Post

Your prophet of doom is a false profit! I could have foretold the things he is credited with!

As always, things could get worse before they get better, but.... they WILL get better.

I remember most of my post, but don't feel like going through it all again. You're a tinfoil hat wearing, right wing fundamentalist, as dangerous to our country as those you claim have power over us.

By MY count, YOU are the one spreading DIS-information on this site (and I would suspect MANY others.)

At this point, you don't qualify for an investment of my time in rational debate. That's a shame, too.... because my explanation of "redistribution of real estate" was pretty interesting!

PLEASE tell me that you don't have a hazmat endorsement/clearance! :hellno:
"HEAD-IN-THE-SAND SYNDROME", as usual.....

The "stock market prophet" is wrong. It won't take till 2012. 2010, or maybe even 2009. And, if you could have predicted it, why haven't you predicted this with an Obama win???

Old 11-16-2008, 12:56 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YankeeTURBO View Post

The "stock market prophet" is wrong. It won't take till 2012. 2010, or maybe even 2009. And, if you could have predicted it, why haven't you predicted this with an Obama win???

My friends are going looting tomorrow ...ya need anything ?
Old 11-17-2008, 04:43 AM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by YankeeTURBO View Post

He is probably right, with the key term:
Quote:
within four years
So, You are probably more accurate.

When I first heard of Arianna Huffington, I thought she was pretty smart, for a girl. Then, it seems as if she flip flopped from conservative to liberal, almost over night. It could be that the first time I heard her, she just said one thing that sounded intelligent.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/1..._n_143360.html
Quote:
Mayor Daley said Wednesday he's been warned by a parade of corporate CEOs that a blizzard of job cuts are about to bury the souring Chicago economy.

"Huge layoffs are coming in November and December. And next year, there's going to be [even more] huge layoffs. All the corporation CEOs have come in to tell me. That's just the beginning.
Are you scared, yet?
Old 11-17-2008, 11:38 AM
Senior Board Member

Head in the sand is right . . it's going on now, all around, right under our noses. If it hasn't effected you, yet, then good for you. Stand by.

Fortunately, the problem isn't terribly complicated . .

http://www.classadrivers.com/forum/a...will-open.html

Unfortunately, the political will to fix it seems sorely lacking. In fact, if the current players are allowed to continue on their path of destruction, it may get to the point even a revolution won't save us. There can be a "too late".
Old 11-17-2008, 12:52 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 View Post
I thought she was pretty smart, for a girl.
Once again proves that a mind is a terrible thing to waste....and you lose all creditability with those kind of statements,if you ever had any.
Old 11-18-2008, 03:26 AM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdswans View Post
Head in the sand is right . . it's going on now, all around, right under our noses. If it hasn't effected you, yet, then good for you. Stand by.

Fortunately, the problem isn't terribly complicated . .

Unfortunately, the political will to fix it seems sorely lacking. In fact, if the current players are allowed to continue on their path of destruction, it may get to the point even a revolution won't save us. There can be a "too late".
I saw that thread, but the long downloads are beyond what I'm willing to do. I already attempt to keep up with current events, and my head is not buried in the sand.

I suspect it to be an echo of Mr. Reagan: "gov't IS the problem".
Old 11-18-2008, 05:36 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 View Post
I saw that thread, but the long downloads are beyond what I'm willing to do. I already attempt to keep up with current events, and my head is not buried in the sand.

I suspect it to be an echo of Mr. Reagan: "gov't IS the problem".
???? You want to complain but you don't want to do anything, not even learn about it? How typically American. You're playing right into their hand. Your thread seems to imply that you wish to make others aware of an impending doom but in your response to me you imply that you're not terribly interested in understanding what the problem is?

Current events? Who do you listen to? You won't be learning anything of this sort from any major news outlet. The corporations that thrive on the problem own the media outlets. You only hear what they want you to hear. You need to dig a little deeper.

Let me give it to you in as simple terms I can come up with. Simple terms, however are easy to dismiss as the rantings of a madman. That's why I provided the links. They serve as an introduction to the real culprits who seek to undermine our money, our Constitution, our national identity and our livelyhoods. Think of this as a starting point from which you can advance your own understanding . . if you find the time.

Our Costitution grants Congress the exclusive authority to coin our money and to regulate the value thereof.

That represents a lot of money. Anytime you find lots of money you will also find lots of people trying to steal it.

In 1913, a well monied and well connected gang of swindlers came along and convinced OUR Congress to surrender that power to them. It was the fourth time. It had been done and undone three times previously.

President Woodrow Wilson signed the bill into law. He later lamented it was the gravest error imaginable.

Every dollar in your wallet is a loan from the swindlers to the U.S. Treasury for which the swindlers collect interest. Prior to 1916 there was no income tax. In order to pay the swindler's interest, Congress illegally created the income tax. Every penny collected through your Federal Income Tax GOES TO THE SWINDLERS!

The swindlers make money whether times are good or bad. If history were to remain fairly quiet, they'd make money at a fairly constant rate. What fun is that? Therefor, they stir things up every now and then to create opportunities to make even more money, like . .

World War 1
The Great Depression
World War 2
Our current economic meltdown . . to name a few.

Presidents who have risen up to take away the money and take back the power get assasinated.

Abraham Lincoln
James Garfield
William McKinley
Warren Harding
John Kennedy

There were two attempts to kill Andrew Jackson. He undid a similar fraud perpertated by the same gang of swindlers. His headstone reads "I Killed the Bank" his greatest achievment, in his view.

The rantings of a madman, right?

Wrong. There is a historical basis for your "food riots and tax rebellions. Personally, if it comes to that, I think it would be a good thing. But should it come to that? What can you do about it if you don't even know why it could happen? Do you think Congress plans on cleaning up the mess they've created? Most don't even understand the problem themselves! How about Obama? We'll see but have you heard him talking about it? You don't and you won't because they that do know have put their own, selfish interests way ahead of yours. You get only what they want you to get and only after they get theirs.

This is the link to the short, animated history I referred to in my thread:

http://video.google.com/videosearch?...0&oq=money+is#

This is the link to my thread:

There you will find links to longer and more detailed videos. I'll be the first to admit they are not easy to watch. They don't offer much in the way of entertainment, the spokespeople are often dull, even annoying and I know we all have limits on our time. It's the content that will blow you away.