User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2008, 09:37 PM
The Bat Cave
Board Icon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default The End of a Nation

I just finished reading another good Clive Cussler book, called Flood Tide. I'm a big fan of his and would be tickled pink to see them make more movies out of his Dirk Pitt books with the same main 4 actors that did Sahara. Obviously, his books are fiction, but well written and very well researched. And this one hit on something very interesting.

The book was Flood Tide and it was about a billionaire Chinese shipping magnet heading up the smuggling of millions of Chinese into the United States in an attempt to wipe out our soveriegnty. It touched on the potential social and economic downfall of our nation due to massive illegal immigration. Near the end of the book, he wrote about the breaking up of the United States into 3 seperate nations because of the flooding of political markets with illegals who are being given the right to vote, drive, being given welfare, free medical, etc. etc. Alaska down to Northern California would become a Chinese Pacifica nation and Southern Cal over to Southern Texas would become the Hispanic States of America.

Scary stuff and more prophetic than fiction. The facts are simple. As more and more illegals pour into the United States and candidates look at garnering that voting block since we have, as a nation, decided that illegal immigrants have more rights than actual citizens do, there's no stopping it. In time, the candidates themselves will be bought and paid for by illegals, if they aren't illegal themselves. It doesn't matter what side of the political fence you are on, that's simply the way it is and will be.

We were a divided nation during the Civil War and we could have actually been 2 nations had the south won the war. We are a divided nation today, with the battleground being fought on the political stage. No nation or empire lasts forever and the United States has had a good run. But I'm thinking the division in our populace has moved beyond the point of no return and it won't be too far into the future before the Constitution is completely unraveled and state secession talks become mainstream before becoming realities. The Soviet Union went through it and we are certainly not immune to it.

But hey, my personal spiritual beliefs are based on the Bible and prophecy and none of that is new or a surprise to me. And the fact that it may not be part of your beliefs is just fine with me, also. But regardless of what you base your beliefs in, it does not change what is actually happening today.

Old 10-09-2008, 10:37 PM
Senior Board Member
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Flyer View Post
I just finished reading another good Clive Cussler book, called Flood Tide. I'm a big fan of his and would be tickled pink to see them make more movies out of his Dirk Pitt books with the same main 4 actors that did Sahara. Obviously, his books are fiction, but well written and very well researched. And this one hit on something very interesting.

The book was Flood Tide and it was about a billionaire Chinese shipping magnet heading up the smuggling of millions of Chinese into the United States in an attempt to wipe out our soveriegnty. It touched on the potential social and economic downfall of our nation due to massive illegal immigration. Near the end of the book, he wrote about the breaking up of the United States into 3 seperate nations because of the flooding of political markets with illegals who are being given the right to vote, drive, being given welfare, free medical, etc. etc. Alaska down to Northern California would become a Chinese Pacifica nation and Southern Cal over to Southern Texas would become the Hispanic States of America.

Scary stuff and more prophetic than fiction. The facts are simple. As more and more illegals pour into the United States and candidates look at garnering that voting block since we have, as a nation, decided that illegal immigrants have more rights than actual citizens do, there's no stopping it. In time, the candidates themselves will be bought and paid for by illegals, if they aren't illegal themselves. It doesn't matter what side of the political fence you are on, that's simply the way it is and will be.

We were a divided nation during the Civil War and we could have actually been 2 nations had the south won the war. We are a divided nation today, with the battleground being fought on the political stage. No nation or empire lasts forever and the United States has had a good run. But I'm thinking the division in our populace has moved beyond the point of no return and it won't be too far into the future before the Constitution is completely unraveled and state secession talks become mainstream before becoming realities. The Soviet Union went through it and we are certainly not immune to it.

But hey, my personal spiritual beliefs are based on the Bible and prophecy and none of that is new or a surprise to me. And the fact that it may not be part of your beliefs is just fine with me, also. But regardless of what you base your beliefs in, it does not change what is actually happening today.

Yup...Tis a good book indeed. I've read all of his...been reading some of the Co-authored books lately...reading sacred stone right now.

As far as illegal Chinese immigrants.....I know where a bunch of gators that just might be hungry right now are. They like to bury the big stuff in mud & water to soften them up before dinner!!!

Back in the early 90's they were finding lot's of Chinese immigrants coming into Seattle inside "open top" containers. Lot's of deaders was in them "Chinese Express" boxes (That's what the Longshoremen was calling them!) !!!
Old 10-10-2008, 03:45 AM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Flyer View Post
Scary stuff and more prophetic than fiction. The facts are simple.
As more and more illegals pour into the United States and candidates look at garnering that voting block since we have, as a nation, decided that illegal immigrants have more rights than actual citizens do, there's no stopping it.
In time, the candidates themselves will be bought and paid for by illegals, if they aren't illegal themselves.
It doesn't matter what side of the political fence you are on, that's simply the way it is and will be.

We were a divided nation during the Civil War and we could have actually been 2 nations had the south won the war.

We are a divided nation today, with the battleground being fought on the political stage. No nation or empire lasts forever and the United States has had a good run.

But I'm thinking the division in our populace has moved beyond the point of no return and it won't be too far into the future before the Constitution is completely unraveled and state secession talks become mainstream before becoming realities. The Soviet Union went through it and we are certainly not immune to it.
I stumbled across this site, yesterday. I don't know if it is left wing, right wing or something else.

I have not spent much time there, and cannot vouch for its credibility, but it is full of current events.
http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/

It may help to pull together, a lot of what is happening, today.

If you check out this site, let me know if you are afraid, yet.
I've been afraid for more than a couple of years.

The greatest conspiracy in the world: Politics.

One article I saw yesterday, was about a bill in the Arizona House, outlining their intent to secede from the USA, in the event of martial law.

In another article, it seems that The Donald is calling for pink slips for congress.

Some clips, to give you a sample:

The Fleecing of America
by Stephen Lendman
The willful looting of the national treasury.

"Good Bye Liberty" by Chris Bliss (video)
by Chris Bliss
In the space of a single administration, we’ve seen massive secret domestic surveillance programs, the gutting of habeas corpus, the spread of “free speech zones”, and the legalization of torture and rendition. (VIDEO)

Bailout Activism in Arizona (TODAY)
by Ernest Hancock
The creation of the Income Tax, The Federal Reserve, elimination of the Gold Standard, The PATRIOT Act, War after War after War and many other historical markers have led to the ultimate goal of the nationalization of the US economy, sooooo

The Phoenix Revolution presents -- CameraFRAUD RADIO!
by Forty four O nine
This was started to give We the People a voice. This channel can be as big as you want it to be by participating in the discussions. The link will have the call in number. Hosted every thursday night at 8:00 - 9:00

Thousands of Troops Are Deployed on U.S. Streets Ready to Carry Out “Crowd Control”
10-09-2008 • Prison Planet
Background: the First Brigade of the Third Infantry Division, three to four thousand soldiers, has been deployed in the United States as of October 1. Their stated mission is the form of crowd control they practiced in Iraq

New World Order is the Endgame, says Glen Beck (VIDEO)
10/09/2008 • Daily Newscaster
DIGG IT! - “There is a global meltdown coming. It is global depression. And one world currency and one world financial system is the endgame.” Glen Beck Says, “China said last week they want one global currency. France said yesterday … they want one

The Fed DID Do It!
10/09/2008 • Wikipedia
In Nov of 2002, Ben Bernanke remarked regarding the Great Depression, saying, "you're right, we did it. We're very sorry. But thanks to you, we won't do it again." (So much for that.)
Liberals - Relentless, Vile, Sniveling, Whining, Lying, Vitriolic Complainers.