User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-26-2008, 05:42 AM
Board Icon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Now remember Jeff...tighten your sphincter...loosen your jaw....not the other way around.
Old 09-26-2008, 05:45 AM
Senior Board Member
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

and just about then his alarm system is going to go off and our friend TW will be toast! :shock: :P :wink:
Old 09-26-2008, 06:08 AM
Senior Board Member

But all I want is to tip one over... but I think I'll find other ways to spend my time if it's going to require me to join the PBR...
Old 09-26-2008, 06:23 AM
Board Icon

City Slicker... :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1h1VweAU2M

...don't try tipping a Bull. They have no sense of humor. :?

Seriously though...Cows do not sleep standing up. If you try to sneak up on them, they will think you are a predator, and I doubt you will even get close.
If there is a bull around, or you happen to pick steers, instead of milk cows... :shock: ...you may find running in a panic your only option. :lol:
Old 09-28-2008, 01:55 AM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffTheTerrible
When I want adrenaline, I go cow tipping.

Well, I've never really done that, but I would if I could find someone to go along with me.
IF YOU CHOOSE TO TRY IT....

Tools and Supplies for Tipping a Cow
The following is considered the bare bone basic supplies for cow tipping.

One person on a good dare and a 12 pack of cheap beer. It would be hard to believe that a redneck would break from tradition and would probably have some good corn whiskey or moonshine.

One full size American pickup with off road lights. The more lights mounted on the truck the better it should look like a 747 coming in for a landing as it approaches the field. You have heard of deer in the headlights well off road lights are best for spotting a cow ... uh so I am told.

If you don't have the required truck a car with a 30,000 candle spotlight that will plug in to yer' cigarette lighter will work.

If you have not a pickup a very bright flashlight will do.

An old pair of sneakers that can be discarded. Cow dung just does not wash off that easily so consider these a sacrifice to the cow tipping gods.

If you have no cheap sneakers a pair of football cleats uh ... hum borrowed from a friend out of the locker room are also the best way to avoiding slippin' on cow pies. Mud and dung they look similar so no one will notice.

Now my brother in law Billy Sue in Montana wants to give a real good tip for you city slickers attempting this. A cow is a cow and a bull is a bull. A bull has one thingy hanging down under its belly and a cow has 4 and you only want to milk a cow. If you still are not sure which one is which then the ability to run a 4 minute mile may be an indication oh how successful you may be.

Oh and a pair of wire cutters.

How the Approach is Made and Success!
Now if your buddy that is tipping the cow must cross a wire fence the best way to determine if it is safe to cut with wire cutters is to have them relieve themselves on the wire. This will help determine if the fence is 'live' so they will not get shocked when trying to cut the fence with wire cutters. Lots of fluids such as beer should help in this area because there may be a few fences to test on the way in. Safety comes first when messing with 'live' fences.

Once you have approached the cow with bright lights and it has not been startled you just give it a good push and run like the wind and hope you clear all the cow patties you passed on the way in.

Cow patties can be very dangerous and rather slick like running on ice when you hit one and you can break your neck if you are not careful.

If you make it back to the truck or your ride without breaking you neck, getting trampled to death, field or road rash or getting buck shot in you backside for trespassing on private property you are considered a success.

Now my second cousin Mary Sue said that most recently there is a new strange cult of cows out there that seem to be a little smarter than the rest. Mary sue said that these cows are easy to spot because they believe that eating petas will somehow protect them and they usually are spotted eating petas after midnight hours on Friday and Saturday nights. You heard it here first.

Now I have to stress I do not endorse cow tipping at all. This is all second hand information relayed to me by a few close relatives and what I can recall from memory years gone by as I long entered my rite of manhood several decades ago.

Old 09-28-2008, 12:52 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffTheTerrible
When I want adrenaline, I go cow tipping.

Well, I've never really done that, but I would if I could find someone to go along with me.

these guys will show you how
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH2qKSUf3f0