User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-26-2008, 10:32 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Sukhwinder Singh, Tarsem Singh Pahal, Bhinder Singh RAJU, Daljit Singh, and Jaspreet Singh
Local boys? :? :shock:
Old 09-27-2008, 06:47 PM
Board Regular
Location: Time and again after 8 hours work like another blue collar worker. Got My life back. Good bye CPM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rigidsporty
Quote:
Sukhwinder Singh, Tarsem Singh Pahal, Bhinder Singh RAJU, Daljit Singh, and Jaspreet Singh
Local boys? :? :shock:

Or they are From Toronto ont Canada.
Old 09-27-2008, 07:46 PM
Senior Board Member

I think the Singh family hails from Pennsylvania. Sounds amish.
Old 09-27-2008, 07:48 PM
Senior Board Member

Also Evinrude it should be "GOOD BYE CPM"
Old 09-27-2008, 08:25 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Sukhwinder Singh
All I know is if my parents named me "Suckwinder" I'd kill them! :lol:
Old 09-27-2008, 10:13 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd112488
Evinrude...the new lbj. yeah yeah, we all know that you drive local and are the new greatest thing since sliced bread. we also all know how bad otr sucks and that all companies except yours blows. when you actuall thing of something to say that might be of slight interest to anybody start a new thread and put it all in caps so we are sure to see that your one track mind veered off course. thanks ahead of time...JED.
jd112488, the new CFM/LBJ of OTR trucking. :lol:
Old 09-29-2008, 01:49 PM
Board Regular

when did i saw i hate my job, i love it and i personally cant afford the local jobs around my parts. me, i am perfectally happy. no need to bash the other segments of the industry to feel good about myself. i just like harrassing indivduals that repeat the same old song and dance over and over again, like yourself there evinrude.
Old 09-30-2008, 12:26 PM
Board Regular
Location: Time and again after 8 hours work like another blue collar worker. Got My life back. Good bye CPM.

Quote:
when did i saw i hate my job, i love it and i personally cant afford the local jobs around my parts. me, i am perfectally happy. no need to bash the other segments of the industry to feel good about myself. i just like harrassing indivduals that repeat the same old song and dance over and over again, like yourself there evinrude.
You may not have notice in one of posts that i went back to OTR with my new company.
Old 10-01-2008, 01:36 PM
Board Regular

well, i think we decided i was reginal, not otr. i am home every other day. also, go ahead and call me the crusader for otr, that is fine. but i like to think i am a crusader for doing what makes yourself happy. if that is driving otr then by all means, go for it. i am also a crusader against stupid, narrow minded individuals. which is why i pester you are COOLIO the way i do, because you are narrow minded. you seem to think that since you got out of otr and it is working for you that all of a sudden the whole segment sucks. the otr industry does not suck, it may not be for everyone, yourself included. what sucks is you and coolio and your abilities to adapt to the otr job. does not mean you suck, you just could not handle the job for whatever reason you say. be it family, income, hometime, etc. i myself hate driving otr...the waiting on loads, not knowing where you are going, being away from my family. does that mean that otr sucks? no, it means that i sucked at otr..just like you. but it does not give me the right to bash every otr company and anyone that wants to try it. there, i tried to be nice and PC for everyone.
Old 10-01-2008, 02:53 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
well, i think we decided i was reginal, not otr. i am home every other day. also, go ahead and call me the crusader for otr, that is fine. but i like to think i am a crusader for doing what makes yourself happy. if that is driving otr then by all means, go for it. i am also a crusader against stupid, narrow minded individuals. which is why i pester you are COOLIO the way i do, because you are narrow minded. you seem to think that since you got out of otr and it is working for you that all of a sudden the whole segment sucks. the otr industry does not suck, it may not be for everyone, yourself included. what sucks is you and coolio and your abilities to adapt to the otr job. does not mean you suck, you just could not handle the job for whatever reason you say. be it family, income, hometime, etc. i myself hate driving otr...the waiting on loads, not knowing where you are going, being away from my family. does that mean that otr sucks? no, it means that i sucked at otr..just like you. but it does not give me the right to bash every otr company and anyone that wants to try it. there, i tried to be nice and PC for everyone.

You just said a mouth-full there. Not every job is for everybody. ( One mans' pleasure.... )

Yep, I did OTR and did very well with it, but at this time in my life ( young kids ) , well what was BEST for US at this time was for me to be around more. I took a local driving job. This was also VERY good to me. I am now in a different area of the trucking industry and once again, I am very happy. It is the industry that I love..... not what part I play in it.

We have a program where I work where we will take an employee from a plant ( inside factory job ) and send them to school to get their CDL. Pay then a 40 hr per week check while in school and then they work a spotting job then an inner-city job then a local job, on up to a road job in two years. Going to a spotter job from a "plant" job is about $3.00/hr increase in pay. It makes me feel good to see someone better themselves in this way.

Thats what I like about trucking. :wink:

Ridge