Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2008, 11:14 PM
Board Icon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by belpre122
Clearly another rambling, pointless and alcohol fueled flame by Golfhobo!

Golfhobo=CAD "King of Flame."
Pot..... meet Kettle! :roll:

For your "local wuss" information, I'm an OTR driver. I got home at 0200 this morning, and had had maybe two beers by the time of my posting. You're material is getting very OLD! Almost as old as BigD's!

BTW, that was 8 days, and I never even had TIME to think about a beer! How many did YOU drink during that time? From some of your posts, it seems that you do a fair share of drinking yourself! Maybe, that is why you ARE "local." So you can come home and hit line 5 every night! :roll:

BTW, if the Rev and BigD get elected, what "position" have they offered you? Secretary of their INTERIOR? "Drill HERE!! Drill NOW!! Faster, Faster!!" :lol:

The 3 of you need to "get a room!" One king size bed oughta do it! :roll:

TRUCKIN' AIN'T FOR WUSSES!!!

"I am willing to admit that I was wrong." The Rev.
Old 09-20-2008, 11:20 PM
Board Icon

Let's see.....so far in this thread, you've attacked someone's family, claimed to speak for everyone who frequents this website, and called three people homosexual. Are you going for some sort of record? :roll:
Old 09-20-2008, 11:22 PM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev.Vassago
Quote:
Originally Posted by golfhobo
I'm sorry, Rev. Did you think I was talking to YOU?
You posted it in the open forum, so anyone can reply to your drivel. I did. Live with it.
No.... I posted it in a specific thread. A thread started by someone OTHER than YOU! My comments were not directed to YOU! You have often complained about me answering questions/comments designed for YOU..... now, you do the same! Can you say "Flip-Flopper?" :lol: :roll:

You THINK you can play by your own set of rules. I think NOT.

BTW...... your new avatar sucks! You look like Fred Astaire "tipping his toe" before a twirl or something! How "gayly" appropriate! :roll: :lol:

Old 09-20-2008, 11:26 PM
Board Icon

Quote:
No.... I posted it in a specific thread. A thread started by someone OTHER than YOU! My comments were not directed to YOU!
Then they should have been in a PM. Posting them in the open forum makes them fair game for response and commentary.

Quote:
You have often complained about me answering questions/comments designed for YOU..... now, you do the same! Can you say "Flip-Flopper?" :lol: :roll:
More golfhobo fantasy. I've never complained about any such thing.

Quote:
BTW...... your new avatar sucks! You look like Fred Astaire "tipping his toe" before a twirl or something! How "gayly" appropriate! :roll: :lol:
My avatar was made a long time ago for me by a friend of mine who is no longer with us. So you can kiss my ass.

I suppose now you are going to attack them. :roll:
Old 09-20-2008, 11:42 PM
BANNED

Unfortunatley Golfhobo has AGAIN resorted to attacking my family. If I remember correctly, Admin has clearly stated that those attacks will not be tolerated .

I have copied and pasted this attack on my family from Golfhobo and have forwarded it to management.

Enjoy your few hours you have left here Golfhobo...
Old 09-20-2008, 11:46 PM
Board Icon

Rev.Vassago said:

Quote:
Let's see.....so far in this thread, you've attacked someone's family,
No I didn't. It is a fact that many bullies come from families where the father was not around.

Quote:
claimed to speak for everyone who frequents this website,
As YOU have often done. Okay, I should have said.... MANY of us don't care! I forgot there were sycophants like YOU here! It was a figure of speech! Get over it! :roll:

Quote:
and called three people homosexual.
It's very simple, Rev. When YOU and/or others stop attacking me.... I will stop attacking you (collective.) Apparently, the homosexual attack has passed muster with the mods, it certainly was used against ME for long enough, (along with the slanderous implications about drinking,) so...if the foo sh!ts??? Wear it! :roll:

I'll make you the same deal you once offered me... WITHOUT the condescending doubts and comments:

If you see me attacking or criticizing some OTHER poster, stay the frick OUT OF IT! If you impose yourself, you invite my response!

Quote:
Are you going for some sort of record? :roll:
No, I'm short on time, so I don't have time to offend each of you separately in different threads or posts! :lol:

"Rubbin's Racin'!" Grow a set, or get OFF the track! :roll:

Old 09-20-2008, 11:56 PM
Board Icon

Quote:
Rev.Vassago said:

Quote:
Let's see.....so far in this thread, you've attacked someone's family,
No I didn't. It is a fact that many bullies come from families where the father was not around.
Yes, you most certainly did. You stated:

Quote:
It is CLEAR that your mother just didn't LOVE you enough, and your father (if he was around) showed you no attention
That is clear attack. I suppose we have to consult the "spirit" of the post to find out what you claim it meant.

Quote:
Quote:
claimed to speak for everyone who frequents this website,
As YOU have often done.
Cite one example.

Quote:
Quote:
and called three people homosexual.
It's very simple, Rev. When YOU and/or others stop attacking me.... I will stop attacking you (collective.)
You came into this thread unprovoked. The entire thread had nothing to do with you. But you had to make it all about you by going on one of your little rants.

Quote:
Apparently, the homosexual attack has passed muster with the mods, it certainly was used against ME for long enough,
Cite one example of where I have ever questioned your sexuality.

Quote:
(along with the slanderous implications about drinking,) so...if the foo sh!ts??? Wear it! :roll:
Cite one example of where I have implied anything about your drinking.

Quote:
I'll make you the same deal you once offered me... WITHOUT the condescending doubts and comments:

If you see me attacking or criticizing some OTHER poster, stay the frick OUT OF IT! If you impose yourself, you invite my response!
I don't recall ever making you that "deal".

Quote:
Quote:
Are you going for some sort of record? :roll:
No, I'm short on time, so I don't have time to offend each of you separately in different threads or posts! :lol:
I would say, given your posts in this thread, that you are extremely short on time.
Old 09-21-2008, 12:22 AM
Board Icon

Is he done now?

Good.
Old 09-21-2008, 12:41 AM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDiesel
Unfortunatley Golfhobo has AGAIN resorted to attacking my family. If I remember correctly, Admin has clearly stated that those attacks will not be tolerated .

I have copied and pasted this attack on my family from Golfhobo and have forwarded it to management.

Enjoy your few hours you have left here Golfhobo...
Waaahhh! Typical reaction from a bully! You can dish it, but can't take it, eh?

For your information, BigDoop, it is entirely possible that, since you have chosen a career in trucking, your FATHER may have also been an OTR driver..... and as a result, would not have been around much to give you the guidance you so sorely lack!

My father was a minister. Even when he was at HOME, he wasn't really there! Later, he spent 3 years as an evangelist, and was gone more than most truckers are!

So, I guess you can say that I, TOO, lack certain skills that only a fulltime father could have provided.

So, go ahead and assume what you want from that. Heck.... make a statement about my father not being around! I'll probably agree with you! But, I sure won't go "crying to a Mod or Admin" over it! If they choose to ban me? Whatever. I'll just come back like YOU DID under a different name when the time-out is over! You've set an example for ALL of us!

If you THINK I was attacking your family, I apologize. :roll: I don't KNOW your family, and I'm sure they have their OWN problems with you! :lol:

TRUTH is..... I was attacking YOU! Your "joy" at the chaos you create on other boards is evident and by your own admission, and explains alot about your participation HERE! That's it. That's what I was saying. I have to "wonder" about the upbringing of someone who engages in forums with the particular method you use.

I am on the record as saying I don't want to see this site turned into a "view this youtube" format. I have now expressed my displeasure with it becoming a "see what I did on another forum" format. Twilight Flyer has been kind enough to explain for some of us what goes on over "there" and that is about all I care to know. He has also said, in effect, 'leave it over there."

So, if you want to participate on multiple boards, be my guest. But, I'd appreciate it if you'd learn to compartmentalize your personna, and be an azz on those sites that endorse that, and TRY to be more civilized on THIS site.

I DON'T speak for all or any others here, but I'm quite sure that there are many who would agree that YOUR postings here have brought the level of this board down to one that is dangerously close to that of the ones you brag about being an AZZ on!

I have heard as much from several of the mods here, as well. If they should decide that your contribution here is more valuable than mine.... and they well might.... and choose to ban me, I will deal with it. I SURE won't go join another site and "play" to the superiority feelings of the members of that site by putting down THIS one, or its members, in a vain attempt to gain popularity. That is YOUR bailiwick.

Closed Thread