Old 08-17-2008, 10:29 PM
Board Icon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Re: GolfHobo's 20 questions......

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDiesel
Since Golfhobo will not do this........ :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ask away !!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I KNEW you were desperate! Now, it is confirmed! :roll:

I suppose since YOU started this thread, and "I" am not allowed to answer questions in someone ELSE'S thread...... YOU or your boytoy REV will be "fielding" all the questions for me? That's nice!

Since the two of you are cojoined at the hips, and know all there is to know about me, it shouldn't be difficult for you.

I suspect this will go about 2 pages at the max, before your sheeplings like Belpre and a few others tire of your remarks! By next week, it will be OFF page one!

Where is YOUR "20 questions" thread now, BigD? Is it still on page one? I can't help but wonder WHICH of you will end up the loser in this game! I would really HATE to be the one who started such a COPY thread, only to be relegated to the trash bin of page 2 or 3! :lol:

So, yeah..... Ask away! Just don't expect ME to answer! I couldn't get a serious word in edgewise between these two character assassins! :roll:

But, it should make for some good reading for the FEW that have not left this board due to your tedius insults! Moths cannot help being attracted to the "flame!" But, moths have brains about the size of your..... well, I don't have to spell it out, do I? :lol:

Hell, this might not be so bad! I might be able to ask MYSELF a few questions since YOU will be the one answering! :shock: :lol:

TRUCKIN' AIN'T FOR WUSSES!!!

"I am willing to admit that I was wrong." The Rev.
Old 08-17-2008, 10:46 PM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurbski
Have you ever attended an anger management class? :P
See.... herein lies the problem. I don't know if you are asking ME this question, or BigDiesel! :shock:

As it stands right now, you are asking the O.P. which is BigD. If you wanted to ask ME the question, I suppose you would have to ask BigDiesel if GolfHobo.... with a "B" ....... has ever attended such a class!

Then, HE will answer you with HIS stupid opinon, and MY answer would be forever obscured! :lol:

Hell..... I don't even know if I'm ALLOWED to comment on your question in THIS thread! Better ask the Rev if I can do so!

In fact, nevermind! But, you will go down in history as being the first idiot to respond to this thread! Well..... besides ME, I guess! :lol:

Old 08-17-2008, 10:49 PM
BANNED

These are Golfhobo's questions to answer, and Golfhobo only.

Question....

Why does the location on your profile state " The 19th hole " ? That term is related to drinking alcohol isn't it ??
Old 08-17-2008, 10:51 PM
Senior Board Member

Something tells me TF's going to make an appearance in this thread early tomorrow morning and "take the gloves", which of coarse is entertainment in itself but till then......................

How much alcohol do you actually drink in the sleeper GH? That's for BDGH not GHGH.... :lol:
Old 08-17-2008, 11:02 PM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by RostyC
Something tells me TF's going to make an appearance in this thread early tomorrow morning and "take the gloves", which of coarse is entertainment in itself but till then......................

How much alcohol do you actually drink in the sleeper GH? That's for BDGH not GHGH.... :lol:
I will only speculate.... but from previous rantings by GH, it would appear to be a large amount because the regs say it is ok..... :lol:
Old 08-17-2008, 11:30 PM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfhobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurbski
See.... herein lies the problem. I don't know if you are asking ME this question, or BigDiesel! :shock:

As it stands right now, you are asking the O.P. which is BigD. If you wanted to ask ME the question, I suppose you would have to ask BigDiesel if GolfHobo.... with a "B" ....... has ever attended such a class!

Then, HE will answer you with HIS stupid opinon, and MY answer would be forever obscured! :lol:
Well, His posts are pretty funny sometimes, usually more entertaining than mine. :lol:

Well actually I was asking BD and didn't specify who I was asking. My Bad. ops: Another poor attempt on my part at being humorous.
Since this is your thread I will ask a different question.

Hell..... I don't even know if I'm ALLOWED to comment on your question in THIS thread! Better ask the Rev if I can do so!

No need because Rev has his own threads to entertain everyone in. :lol: :lol:
In fact, nevermind! But, you will go down in history as being the first idiot to respond to this thread! Well..... besides ME, I guess! :lol:
Well, I have always liked being a trail blazer. :roll: :lol:

How many CAD members have you ever contacted by PM and asked them to meet you in person? And how many have actually met or ran into without planning it? Out of the ones you met, were you glad you did?oh, one more? Were you able to find another Job? I remember you posting about trying to find another one recently.
Old 08-17-2008, 11:31 PM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDiesel
These are Golfhobo's questions to answer, and Golfhobo only.

Question....

Why does the location on your profile state " The 19th hole " ? That term is related to drinking alcohol isn't it ??
Okay, BigD, I'll play along for now. Understand that, since "I" didn't start this thread, I am under no obligation to answer any question I don't feel like answering. Those rules were set down by the REV, and many copiers since then have refused to be so honest.

Yes, the 19th hole refers to "the clubhouse" after a game of golf. Many golfers relax there AFTER their "professional" duties of the game are over! Personally, I don't drink alcohol WHILE playing golf, OR after! During the game, it is usually hot, and the combination affects my game! Since I am "professional" in everything I do, I choose NOT to drink while playing golf (although it's allowed) and RARELY would do so immediately followiing a game!

I chose that "location" to go with my username, and it represents the fact that I have no REAL place I want to call "home," other than the "forum" of golfers who have just played a challenging game! There are many other "locations" used by posters on this forum that signify something or somewhere THEY prefer over there home state or town. The 19th hole to golfers is like the truckstop lunch counter, where lies are told and everyone ACCEPTS it as part of the "game."

It is obvious to me and all others where you would LIKE to take this thread. But, you have misunderstood me from the beginning! The second biggest reason I never started such a thread is that I KNEW every question by YOU or the REV would be about alcohol. This only shows your ignorance of me and my dedication to "professionalism" in my job.... AND your total LACK of interest in me. Okay.... I can deal with that. I don't really care anything about YOU or your family EITHER!

The FIRST reason I didn't start such a thread is that once the Rev did so, it was no longer an original idea! Something that escaped YOU! I don't know WHY the Rev opened himself up that way, although I have my opinions on it! But, I am NOT here to judge! He says it is "just the Internet," then he asks everyone to ask him personal questions to get to KNOW him better. Okay, whatever trips his trigger! I knew just about everything I NEEDED to know about him from his posts over these years!

And I know ALL I need to know about YOU! :roll:

I'm not afraid to answer questions about myself, if anyone REALLY wants to know..... although, I doubt they DO! But, I'm not going to answer questions that are obvious attacks against my character based on some misconcepton that I condone drinking on duty in a CMV! :roll:

If THAT is the game you want to play, then YOU can answer all the questions, as I'm SURE you THINK you know the answers, and it IS your thread after all!

Old 08-18-2008, 12:25 AM
Board Icon

Kurbski said:

Quote:
Still not sure which of us you are asking, but as for ME..... yeah, I think so! But, I think I killed the teacher! :lol:

Quote:
Well, His posts are pretty funny sometimes, usually more entertaining than mine. :lol:
No they're not. He just puts lots of smileys after them to make you THINK he is being funny! :roll:

Quote:
Well actually I was asking BD and didn't specify who I was asking. My Bad. ops: Another poor attempt on my part at being humorous.
Since this is your thread I will ask a different question.
Nope, not MY thread! My fault! I shouldn't have answered a question ABOUT me in someone ELSE'S thread! IT is MY bad! :lol:

Quote:

No need because Rev has his own threads to entertain everyone in. :lol: :lol:

Well, I have always liked being a trail blazer. :roll: :lol: [/quote]

Quote:
How many CAD members have you ever contacted by PM and asked them to meet you in person? And how many have actually met or ran into without planning it? Out of the ones you met, were you glad you did?oh, one more? Were you able to find another Job? I remember you posting about trying to find another one recently.
Okay, I'm going to assume this question is for ME. But, it is a difficult one to answer. I have PM's with MANY CAD members, but only ONE so far that I have met in person. (none by accident, this one was plannned.) As it is possible that she might read this, your question is STILL hard to answer, and should NEVER have been asked. But, no ..... we weren't a good "fit.
"
Yes, I am working again, thank you. My company folded with no notice, and I took the first week off to "deal" with the shock. The second week, I started thinking about my alternatives, and checking into them. I had been teaming since I started trucking, and wanted to go SOLO for my next "experience" if possible. But, I don't play that game of 5 weeks out and 3 or 4 days at home!

The third week, I had several interviews, and some of them fell through. One because I was 4 months short of the required 3 years experience!

The fourth week, I was still contacting a few others, but was trying to nail down the one company that offered what I wanted most. The 5th week, I was tentatively hired by this company, but needed to wait for the insurance approval, and the availability of a truck. (I didn't go with a mega, obviously!)

This weekend, I am home again, after my first week out with my new company. I made more than I ever did in one week with my past company, I am STILL working for a small company that gives me the freedom I require, and I have already been promoted to a newer and nicer truck! I will get to go to MOST places I want to go, and don't have to go where I don't WANT to go.

And, YES..... I am happy to be OTR (on the road) again! I could probably have been in another "TEAM" truck within the first week, but I've had enough of that. Changing to Solo.... and doing it "My Way"... has been a tougher task, but I hope the rewards will be worth it.

Thanks for asking!