Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamboner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackman
Quote:
Originally Posted by matcat
Trying to get juiced up are you? And no not on standard drug tests, but there are tests for them.
Well i am thinking about it. I started going to the gym for about a month now. I just want to do maybe like 1 cycle to help get me started. But i dont want 1 cycle turing into 3 or 4. If they work as good as people say i might not want to stop.
Lol.... dude you have been lifting 1 month and you are thinking of doing a cycle??? Learn to do olympic lifts and bust your ass in the gym before resorting to the juice! Power cleans, deadlifts, squats, and the big presses are what its about! Weight training is about dedication and discipline...... max out your potential and learn what the hell your messing with before you screw urself up big time! I know too many guys that have done what you are speaking of and get absolutely nowhere because the quit lifting whenever they dont have the juice. Which is usually 1 month later when their asses become abscesed with infection from improper injection techniques. Seriously, consider the consequences of your decisions..... and no im not talking about roid rage either!
You are right... I have been training hard 3 hours a day at the gym. I know it takes time and i wont get big overnight. But a buddy of mine has been lifting for like 7 months and he is BIG. Another buddy of mine been lifting for 1.5 years and all he does is drink water and lift and you cant even tell.

"All the coolie carriers suck. Log 70, work 80-100, paid for 50." - the Great ColdFrostyMug

Old 08-02-2008, 05:01 PM
Senior Board Member

He has problems bulking up? He should be on a protein supplement.

You said it, he is just drinking water, tell him to mix the water with a protein shake mix.

I have a friend that lifts and he is normaly small but uses lots of protein to build muscle. Go to a vitamin store Im sure they will hook you up.