User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2008, 09:54 PM
Board Regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Whats Ur Favorite Music For Trucking & W hy ?

Hey Syncrosonix,

I just had to tell ya it wasn't all I needed to know, and at my age I do a review on anyone that I might consider Listening to, Such as musical genre which they perform, And so on. I did listen to the Never gonna give you up, Release, Rich Astley born Feb 6th in Warrington, Cheshire, England. & Shares his birth date with Axl Rose. he was a Drummer for the Soul Band FBI, Playing on the club circuit in England when he was seen by Peter Waterman & persuaded to come to London to work @ PWL Recording Studio's. I remember hearing the tune back when it was released. I didn't know he performed Dance music. He's alright , Unfortunately another U.K. Singer passed away in 03' from a heart attack, Robert Palmer. Addicted to Love ,Simply Irresistible , @ the age of 54. there alright for white guy's, LoL, YA I didn't go to Woodstock either. But I did see Jimi Hendrix in 1969 @ Lagoon a big amusement park just north of S,L,C, off I-15 Tremendous Talent.
Quote:
A man is a Success if he Gets up in the Morning and goes to bed at night and between does what He wants to do, Bob Dylan 8) :idea:
Old 04-26-2008, 10:21 PM
Senior Board Member

Ozzy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6WU9GvyH2c