User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2008, 07:15 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default My newsletter and more....need input

Class A Driver Members:

I have a desire to publish a monthly newsletter and need your assistance. So far, I have put out a December issue. It went to about 150 people that I have e-mails and addresses for in my database. It is geared towards the trucking industry (no kidding...right?!) and the issues that drivers, O/Os and companies face. I need to broaden my readership. I would like to have about 1,000 people (maybe more!) reading it monthly. Yes....I am in sales and it will contain information about me and what I sell...but that is NOT the main focus...at all. I do need to plug my services and sell trucks so I can stay employeed and keep the wife and children happy.....but again the focus is the industry and the issues. I also would like you, the driver and reader, to contribute your stories, ideas and information to the publication. It is a soft copy only and will be sent directly to your inbox monthly. I tried a hard copy but the copying costs hurt....so it will be soft copy from now on.

If you have an interest in receiving and contributing please send me your name, mailing address and e-mail address. If you want to include a phone number, that is great also. It will help me round out my information. The company wants to make sure that my list is an opt in list and that is why I am asking you to send me your full name, mailing address and e-mail.

I will, of course, plug www.classadrivers.com if the mods are in agreement. I will send them an e-mail shortly asking their permission to plug the site.

Lastly, I will not sell your information or anything stupid like that. I just want to try and get the frustrated journalist that is inside of me out a little.
My e-mail is [email protected]

Thanks everyone,

Bob