Old 02-08-2008, 03:33 AM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

[quote="terrylamar"]
Please name one person I have attacked.[quote]

Name someone I attacked..

Quote:
I find it a sad comentary that you find mere words more objectionable than dispicable actions.
What do you find "despicable"?

Quote:
I'm not giving men or women a "free pass."
Sure you are... calling people who sometimes feel the need to have an abortion murderers (you know.. people who CAN get pregnant) this give a pass to those who impregnate them a free pass. Do men who impregnate women get to be murderers too???

Quote:
Your comment about castration is absurb.
Why? Are these men not murderers and destroyers of babies?

Quote:
You are trying to enforce your own brand of non-morality and you think you are better than me. If I were like the "crazy wing of the Muslims'" I dare say we wouldn't be having this conversation.
Not at all, I'm comparing the two.. and since you are acting with the same loonie religious zealot hyperbole.. the comparison is valid.
Old 02-08-2008, 03:45 AM
Board Regular

Fozzy wrote:

Not at all, I'm comparing the two.. and since you are acting with the same loonie religious zealot hyperbole.. the comparison is valid.

Hit it on the head Fozzy.
Old 02-08-2008, 04:39 AM
Senior Board Member

[quote="Fozzy"][quote="terrylamar"]
Please name one person I have attacked.[quote]

Quote:
Me.

Quote:
I find it a sad comentary that you find mere words more objectionable than dispicable actions.
Quote:
Abortion. That is what we are talking about.

Quote:
Quote:
Sure you are... calling people who sometimes feel the need to have an abortion murderers (you know.. people who CAN get pregnant) this give a pass to those who impregnate them a free pass. Do men who impregnate women get to be murderers too???
Sure, if they perform the abortion. Men cannot make a woman have an abortion nor can they prevent an abortion. Men have absolutly no legal rights. Consequently, they have no legal liability as far as the abortion is concerned. They do have reponsibilities to the woman and child.

Quote:
Quote:
No, they are involved in half the equation in making the baby and ultimately none in the abortion.

Quote:
You are trying to enforce your own brand of non-morality and you think you are better than me. If I were like the "crazy wing of the Muslims'" I dare say we wouldn't be having this conversation.
Quote:
Fair enough, but let me make a comparison to the Nazies who murdered some six million unwanted citizens. I have several more if that isn't enough for you.
Old 02-08-2008, 04:39 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Flyer
Teetering on the brink, people... :?

Lose the nastiness or we'll shut it down. And this is to everyone.
Way past that TF. This thread has officially turned into "I know you are but what am I?!" :roll:

Old 02-08-2008, 06:50 AM
Board Icon
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Well, just got word that JESSIE VENTURA, former gov of MN may be entering the race for PRESIDENT this election. Didn't think a lot of him as a wrestler, not bad in the movies, and the folks in MN that I've talked to said he was a good governor. I may back down from my plans.

Old 02-08-2008, 07:41 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windwalker
Well, just got word that JESSIE VENTURA, former gov of MN may be entering the race for PRESIDENT this election. Didn't think a lot of him as a wrestler, not bad in the movies, and the folks in MN that I've talked to said he was a good governor. I may back down from my plans.
Please tell me your NOT joking. I would vote for Jessie in a heartbeat over the trash out there now.

The ONE thing that impressed me most about him was his answer to a girl ( in college I think ) when ask why he didn't support child care for single un-wed mothers, funded by the goverment.

His response: " I can't find anything in our state ( Mn. ) law that gives me the right to take money from one person ( tax payers ) to pay for someone elses mistakes.

Priceless!!!
Old 02-08-2008, 08:02 AM
Board Regular

I happened on to this thread because of the word recession. It seems to have deviated a tad from economics.

Jesse Ventura is a buffoon. I really hope your favorable comments about him are sarcastic, or tongue in cheek.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridge Runner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windwalker
Please tell me your NOT joking. I would vote for Jessie in a heartbeat over the trash out there now.

The ONE thing that impressed me most about him was his answer to a girl ( in college I think ) when ask why he didn't support child care for single un-wed mothers, funded by the goverment.

His response: " I can't find anything in our state ( Mn. ) law that gives me the right to take money from one person ( tax payers ) to pay for someone elses mistakes.

Priceless!!!
"He knew who I was, at that time, because I had a reputation as a writer. I knew he was part of the Bush dynasty. But he was nothing, he offered nothing, and he promised nothing. He had no humor. He was insignificant in every way and consequently I didn't pay much attention to him. But when he passed out in my bathtub, then I noticed him. I'd been in another room, talking to the bright people. I had to have him taken away." -on meeting George W Bush at Thompson's Super Bowl party in Houston in 1974

Buy the ticket. Take the ride.
Old 02-08-2008, 11:46 AM
Senior Board Member

[quote="terrylamar"][quote="Fozzy"][quote="terrylamar"]
Please name one person I have attacked.
Quote:

Quote:
Me.

Quote:
Quote:
Abortion. That is what we are talking about.

Quote:
Quote:
Sure, if they perform the abortion. Men cannot make a woman have an abortion nor can they prevent an abortion. Men have absolutly no legal rights. Consequently, they have no legal liability as far as the abortion is concerned. They do have reponsibilities to the woman and child.

Quote:
Quote:
No, they are involved in half the equation in making the baby and ultimately none in the abortion.

Quote:
Quote:
Fair enough, but let me make a comparison to the Nazies who murdered some six million unwanted citizens. I have several more if that isn't enough for you.
Poor Poor baby! LOL So men are completely innocent in all of this and the dirty evil women are murderers.. sounds about right from you... You're not being attacked, you are being compared... and the comparison fits.

There was a program here in this country that the Nazis used as a the guide for this, it was called the Eugenics program and FDR used them commonly. You know.. in this christian nation.. *smrk* To use the Nazis as an example gets really tiresome considering most people have no real reference to them nor any idea..of who they were. The religious loons in this country have killed about as many REAL people as the Nazis and they wave their little american flags and wear their little WWJD pins are blissfully selectively ignorant of their own horrible history.

The Constitution tells you zealots to mind your own business... but of course the Constitution only seems to count or mean anything when you want it to.. soooo typical of the ignorant American.
Old 02-08-2008, 12:16 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Flyer
Teetering on the brink, people... :?

Lose the nastiness or we'll shut it down. And this is to everyone.
The time has come....

I'm not sure what the "Nazis" have to do with the recession or just about anything else so...

Another topic goes to waste by Pitiful bantering!!!

Closed Thread