User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2007, 11:44 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

I'm honestly not trying to run anyone down, I know for certain, allot of drivers should not be anywhere close to mountains ( even in the summer) and definitely not in the winter... Maybe it's O.K. down south, but not in B.C. traveling to A.K. Trust me..

I think what upsets me, is that anyone with the licence can drive to Alaska... Summer time, well O.K. I can deal with that, winter time, only very experienced drivers "should be on the road"

We have way too many inexperienced drivers on the road already, northern drivers that are new and haven't been trained, they haul light loads ( 80,000 ) max, don't know how to fix things, chain up slow... E.T.C. the list goes on...

My point is, Train up, know your stuff, practice chaining up, know how to fix things before you take a load north...

I haul heavy, two trailers, 140,000 lbs. It's just not fair that a rookie can get me killed because " they don't know " :?