View Poll Results: Are you for a North American Union?
Absolutely Not! 5 38.46%
No I think the people who are planning the merge should be tried for treason! 3 23.08%
TINFOIL! TINFOIL! These Congress people and Senators don't know anything! 2 15.38%
Yes I think it would be progress for our country to merge! 3 23.08%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2007, 05:57 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fozzy
There... that should cover it
Very impressive and intellectual response as normal Fozzy!

And if you don't like the topic you need not post but shills cannot resist can they!

Goin Fer It's Wife
Old 09-27-2007, 06:12 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordoUSA
It is just a theory today. But DO NOT under estimate the greed of corporate America and DO NOT under estimate the level of corruption in Washington politicians.
What is it that other countries in the world most want from us? Do they want our democracy? Our freedoms? Our TV programming? No. They want our jobs! And corrupt politicians acting on behalf of corporate America and Wall Street are more than willing to give those jobs to them.
The Trans-Texas Corridor makes news here occasionally. A new “spin” put on it, trying to “sell” it to the citizens. It will take many years for them just to acquire the necessary right-of-ways. (of course they could use their rights of “eminent domain” (steal) to acquire the land. Then construction will take a few decades.
A “service based” economy is NOT stronger than a manufacturing based economy. Manufacturing is long term. Manufacturing requires long term capital and investment. It can also the provide “long term” jobs and stable growth. The “service” industries spun off from manufacturing then also become more long term. But corporate America and Wall Street are demanding short term profits. (for their benefit, not Americas, and certainly not yours.) Corporate America is more than willing to make long term investments in third world countries. Stripping American jobs, and moving them to some of the most brutal and corrupt regimes in the world. And thus by proxy, we, the American Government and the American people, are giving support and legitimacy to these brutal and corrupt dictatorships.
Does anyone see the hypocrisy in this?
Good post actual points being made! There is allot of hypocrisy in the way that the government is willing to tax, over regulate and harass businesses out of our country. Then they give the same businesses incentives and actual tax breaks to transfer overseas or to other counties.

Either these people are completely stupid or it is intentionally being done to take this country down.

I remember not to long ago when I stated that they were going to take our dollar down of course from the NAU cheerleaders I got tin foil and conspiracy stuff for that also. Now the Canadian dollar is at the same value as the American dollar for the first time in 30 years.
Even the Peso is rising against the dollar :shock:

Unfortunately it is not just theory. Many people are working very hard to push this thing through. Some of our elected officials are attempting to stop it.

Goin Fer It's Wife
Old 09-27-2007, 07:06 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goin Fer It
Quote:
Originally Posted by PackRatTDI
I think Going fer it needs to yank the plug on his computer, his wife is spending way too much time chatting with conspiracy theorists.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Well I suppose reading important and official web-sites run by the government and those that are backing the NAU and studying and listening what happened when the European Union came about is far less important to some than being a shill for the North American Union.

I guess the conspiracy theorists are those elected officials but heck we should all believe you......why are you and others that are for the North American Union creditable again? None of you have any valid talking points.

It is so transparent that the shills use this tactic.

Goin Fer It's Wife
Women should be in the kitchen, not on the computer. :wink:
Old 09-27-2007, 08:39 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Trade has been going on for years! It is not new.
The SPP? You're right, it's been around for 3-4 years.

Quote:
And I do have a problem with people from other country regulating and controlling our industry and securing our nuclear facilities.
It has nothing to do with regulating industry, nor securing nuclear facilities. Where do you get ideas like that? It's more about standardizing goods so that the borders flow better.

Quote:
Now if we want to have certain standards of what we will allow into our country fine but our agencies should be independent for the most part. And we need to be self dependent as you should also or as self dependent and self reliant as possible.
They are independant. All the SPP meetings do is establish problems with free trade, not set policy on how to fix it. That's up to your elected politicians.

Quote:
So if we standardize the health care are you willing to give up your free health care and accept the standard we set down?
Absolutely nothing to do with it. My health care is NOT free, I pay it through my taxes.
Old 09-27-2007, 08:41 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Well I suppose reading important and official web-sites run by the government and those that are backing the NAU and studying and listening what happened when the European Union came about is far less important to some than being a shill for the North American Union.
North America and Europe are total opposites.

Europe is a whole bunch of really small countries, where the trade barriers were immense. They had no free trade, no standardized currency.

In North America, the "standard" currency is the USD. We have free trade, and we don't have a border every 150-200 miles to cross.

We don't need a union, or the "amero".
Old 09-27-2007, 08:43 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
I remember not to long ago when I stated that they were going to take our dollar down of course from the NAU cheerleaders I got tin foil and conspiracy stuff for that also. Now the Canadian dollar is at the same value as the American dollar for the first time in 30 years.
Even the Peso is rising against the dollar :shock:
Fiscal responsibility bears the brunt for that. Unfortunately nowadays in Washington it isn't happening.
Old 09-27-2007, 08:59 PM
Board Regular

Free trade is good. "FAIR"trade is more important.

Our currency is dropping against the Euro, and most all other currencies because of our extremely large trade deficits, total fiscal irresponsibility on behalf of the current administration and congress. Of course, our good friends the Communist Chinese are using what most consider "unfair" valuations on their currency. But those in Washington and on Wall Street continue to pander to them because they and our other good friends, the Saudi's are primarily financing Washington's irresponsibility. If, and/or when, they call in the debt, we are in very, very big trouble.
Old 09-27-2007, 09:08 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordoUSA
Free trade is good. "FAIR"trade is more important.

Our currency is dropping against the Euro, and most all other currencies because of our extremely large trade deficits, total fiscal irresponsibility on behalf of the current administration and congress. Of course, our good friends the Communist Chinese are using what most consider "unfair" valuations on their currency. But those in Washington and on Wall Street continue to pander to them because they and our other good friends, the Saudi's are primarily financing Washington's irresponsibility. If, and/or when, they call in the debt, we are in very, very big trouble.
What some call trade, I call dependency. If there should ever be a worldwide backlash or boycott against the U.S., we will be in a heap of cr@p that will make the 1970's oil shortage look like a picnic. The majority of our goods, oil and food all come from overseas now.

Old 09-27-2007, 09:42 PM
Senior Board Member

Their manipulation is offset by americas tarriffs on chinese goods.