Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Sorry, he's working OVERTIME! :lol:
Old 09-23-2007, 07:40 AM
Board Icon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

NOW, he's wanting "double time" and weekends off! (he's been listening to CFM!!) :shock:

TRUCKIN' AIN'T FOR WUSSES!!!

"I am willing to admit that I was wrong." The Rev.
Old 09-23-2007, 07:41 AM
Board Icon

This is ridiculous! NOW he's FIRED!!! PERIOD!! And I'm gonna screw him on his DAC!!

TRUCKIN' AIN'T FOR WUSSES!!!

"I am willing to admit that I was wrong." The Rev.
Old 09-23-2007, 02:09 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfhobo
[
Well, if they DID, it would be hard to haul a load of illegal Mexican immigrants from say... Kansas to Long Island! Only trucks coming out of MEXICO could haul such illegal "freight."
What's this got to do with illegal immigrants? Oh that's right, JACK SHIT.
Quote:
Maybe it's just a COMMON PRACTICE for Mexican drivers, and there was an eyewitness to it!
Eyewitnesses can be wrong, just ask any defense attorney.

Quote:
Oh yeah, it happens quite OFTEN..... usually when the driver is an "illegal." MOST reports of accidents lately, involving American Drivers, indicate that the driver stuck around, co-operated with the police, and was CHARGED!
I had a driver damage my mirror in a pilot pulling out and he didn't stop.

Quote:
Ah.... but they DID!! And I suspect that all those companies you mentioned WOULD, indeed, make a public comment if one of their drivers caused an accident that killed 34 people!
They did? Find me a video link.
Quote:

No, it's not terribly unusual..... but it usually makes the FoxNews and CNN headlines! And, if it caused the death of 34 people..... it would be ALL they talked about for 3 days!
It's newsworthy because it killed 34 people, not because it exploded. It just happened to explode at the wrong place at the wrong time. Which has nothing to do with it being Mexican, or illegal immigrants or whatever you happen to come up with.

Quote:
You accused the reporter of "grasping at straws." That indicates that you didn't believe it was newsworthy, and was only "sensationalized" because of the Mexican Driver issue. Had it not been for that issue, you indicated that you believed it should NOT have been reported.... or at least not linked to a viable issue. This equates to "sweeping it under the rug" which is tantamount to "hiding something."
:roll:
No, I said the writer was grasping at straws trying to tie this into the Mexican driver issue, not for reporting the story. There's a difference. It's a newsworthy story, but trying to tie in to the other issue is the reporter trying to press his opinion on the reader.
Old 09-23-2007, 10:05 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackRatTDI
Quote:
Originally Posted by golfhobo
[
Well, if they DID, it would be hard to haul a load of illegal Mexican immigrants from say... Kansas to Long Island! Only trucks coming out of MEXICO could haul such illegal "freight."
What's this got to do with illegal immigrants? Oh that's right, JACK $&!+.
Quote:
Maybe it's just a COMMON PRACTICE for Mexican drivers, and there was an eyewitness to it!
Eyewitnesses can be wrong, just ask any defense attorney.

Quote:
Oh yeah, it happens quite OFTEN..... usually when the driver is an "illegal." MOST reports of accidents lately, involving American Drivers, indicate that the driver stuck around, co-operated with the police, and was CHARGED!
I had a driver damage my mirror in a pilot pulling out and he didn't stop.

Quote:
Ah.... but they DID!! And I suspect that all those companies you mentioned WOULD, indeed, make a public comment if one of their drivers caused an accident that killed 34 people!
They did? Find me a video link.
Quote:

No, it's not terribly unusual..... but it usually makes the FoxNews and CNN headlines! And, if it caused the death of 34 people..... it would be ALL they talked about for 3 days!
It's newsworthy because it killed 34 people, not because it exploded. It just happened to explode at the wrong place at the wrong time. Which has nothing to do with it being Mexican, or illegal immigrants or whatever you happen to come up with.

Quote:
You accused the reporter of "grasping at straws." That indicates that you didn't believe it was newsworthy, and was only "sensationalized" because of the Mexican Driver issue. Had it not been for that issue, you indicated that you believed it should NOT have been reported.... or at least not linked to a viable issue. This equates to "sweeping it under the rug" which is tantamount to "hiding something."
:roll:
No, I said the writer was grasping at straws trying to tie this into the Mexican driver issue, not for reporting the story. There's a difference. It's a newsworthy story, but trying to tie in to the other issue is the reporter trying to press his opinion on the reader.
Pack Rat your problem is that you are to close to the problem to see it clearly. You seem to think that Las Cruces is a representative community of the U.S. as a whole but the reality is it isn't ANYTHING like the rest of America (thank God for that). Your community is already a lost cause and the rest of us are just trying to make sure that our communities don't go down the same path as Las Cruces. You may like it the way it is down there but don't make the mistake in thinking that the rest of us would.[/b]

Are you willing to die to take them away from me?
Old 09-23-2007, 10:24 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karnajj
Pack Rat your problem is that you are to close to the problem to see it clearly. You seem to think that Las Cruces is a representative community of the U.S. as a whole but the reality is it isn't ANYTHING like the rest of America (thank God for that). Your community is already a lost cause and the rest of us are just trying to make sure that our communities don't go down the same path as Las Cruces. You may like it the way it is down there but don't make the mistake in thinking that the rest of us would.[/b]
What the hell are you talking about? :?
Old 09-23-2007, 11:08 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Quote:
Never mind. I didn't think you'd get it. Thanks for not disappointing me.

Old 09-23-2007, 11:12 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Quote:
He/she is just another alarmist/isolationist who love to talk about scary thing that brown people do...
Old 09-23-2007, 11:52 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Never mind. I didn't think you'd get it. Thanks for not disappointing me.
No, why don't you explain it to me? Are you implying that we are a "lost cause" because of all the dirty Mexicans who live here? You don't like Latinos? Please, share with us what your point is because it looks like to me that your saying exactly that.

And you're one to talk shit about another town, you live in Ohio's asshole.
Old 09-23-2007, 11:53 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fozzy
Quote:
Quote:
He/she is just another alarmist/isolationist who love to talk about scary thing that brown people do...
And you sir have absolutely nothing worthwhile to offer. As I said before you have become irrelevant.