User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-14-2007, 01:36 AM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default This does not look like a good idea

Try not to drive down a road like this..... EVER.

It starts like this.... a nice little motorcycle ride down a dirt road south of Salt Lake City near Torrey, UT.

Then you see this coming down the road.... Odd place but feasible none the less.

Then you see this coming toward you... WTF is he doing here. :shock:

Following behind is this guy.....

Come to find out this Swift driver said his GPS told him to travel this route as a short cut to SLC. It sure is a short cut but not for 18 wheelers. Dumbass!
Then to make matters worse he had to have the front end loaded cut a large area for him to turn around in. I bet Swift did not like receiving that bill.

ps.... its been forever since I have been around the forum... good to see it is still running strong. take care guys. Ryan
Old 08-14-2007, 02:46 AM
Senior Board Member

Reminds me of an experience I had one time. Was with JB Hunt, picking up pieces of wood for Armstrong Flooring going to Center, Texas (I'll never forget that trip). They sent me out in the middle of BFE down in Alabama to a Mill that was all dirt roads and terrible directions. The truck was covered in mud by the time I got to a Major highway. That was a fun one but a good experience.