User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2007, 01:01 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default The Daily Rant

We all have our bad days. Whether it's the entire day or if something stupid happened to ruin a good day, it happens to us all.

So, I thought, hey, let's all post them in one thread. I love comparing what I consider "stupid" to others.

I was going to post this a couple days ago, but my internet has been splotchy because of the area I've been in. Also, the past 2 days were basically "great". The only thing "bad" that happened yesterday was the freakin heat. I was picking up a load in Fayetteville, NC. I knew from the start of the run that it would be a slow loading site (picking up a load of mattresses).

So, they get me right into the dock. It took a little over 3 hours to load. During this time I had the truck running with both a/c fans on high. It made very little difference as the interior of the truck was sitting at about 92f. It was 105f outside, btw. When I stepped outside I was instantly drenched in sweat. How those people were working in the plant is simply beyond me. I don't miss the days of me doing factory work.

So, what's your "Daily Rant"?