User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-25-2007, 06:18 PM
BANNED
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

The OP is a crackpot lunatic... None of the posts by the OP are worth anything of value.
Old 07-25-2007, 09:42 PM
Board Regular

Sorry Bulldog for not being original.....I should take lessons from you in how to respond to people in an adult manner ......That must be a response that has stood the test of time with all the gals that you have tried to meet.
Old 07-26-2007, 05:22 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDiesel
The OP is a crackpot lunatic... None of the posts by the OP are worth anything of value.

I have been on this site for awhile now, and have seen some come and go.. I have seen topics get heated, and those usualy are religion and politics.. That being said, this lady though sometimes out there, Has brought descussion to the table, that has caused debate and discussion.. What have you brought?

You say nothing she post is anything of Value, why are you replying to her thread; just to hit the nail one more time?

Why am I defending her? Because-- I can, and I find it interesting if someone who isn't or has never been a Driver, can cause so much oposition. Even to the point of trying to get them banned, all because of a diffrent view..

If that is the case, then like I have stated befor, and will again-- All of us, including myself, OTR, Redeemed, Hobo, Bulldog, Fozzy and the other muppets. would have to fall in the same catagory.. What it boils down too is, if you don't like it, dont read it..

Big Diesel-- this is not just directed at you, but it gave me a foundation for others also..!

Regards
Slimland
I will be the judge
And the jury

Neil Peart
Old 07-26-2007, 06:03 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimland
Quote:
Quote:

I have been on this site for awhile now, and have seen some come and go.. I have seen topics get heated, and those usualy are religion and politics.. That being said, this lady though sometimes out there, Has brought descussion to the table, that has caused debate and discussion.. What have you brought?

You say nothing she post is anything of Value, why are you replying to her thread; just to hit the nail one more time?

Why am I defending her? Because-- I can, and I find it interesting if someone who isn't or has never been a Driver, can cause so much oposition. Even to the point of trying to get them banned, all because of a diffrent view..

If that is the case, then like I have stated befor, and will again-- All of us, including myself, OTR, Redeemed, Hobo, Bulldog, Fozzy and the other muppets. would have to fall in the same catagory.. What it boils down too is, if you don't like it, dont read it..

Big Diesel-- this is not just directed at you, but it gave me a foundation for others also..!

Regards
Slimland

Slimland just saved me a lot of typing. :P Frankly, I think this forum should be shortened to just: " ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING ". Let's face it, if all that was talked about was trucking it would get old fast. If there is anybody whose WHOLE life is nothing but trucking 24/7 then they need more help than can be given here. Even tho we are drivers, we all have other aspects to our lives that we like to talk about. If a post doesn't relate to trucking......... so what? No one is forceing you to read the post. Even if you read it and find NO INTEREST at all, then leave it. If the OP becomes a problem then WE ( the mods ) will deal with it. If you chose to respond and the response violates the rules........then WE will deal with that too. ( Take a hint guys ).

Well that is my " I had to work 2nd shift on my day off , in a bad mood " post,

Ridge
Old 07-26-2007, 07:17 AM
Board Icon

Read the title of the forum again, guys. It's NOT "anything and everything TRUCKING related."

It's .... truck DRIVER related.

TRUCKIN' AIN'T FOR WUSSES!!!

"I am willing to admit that I was wrong." The Rev.
Old 07-26-2007, 07:25 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfhobo
Read the title of the forum again, guys. It's NOT "anything and everything TRUCKING related."

It's .... truck DRIVER related.

Good catch there GH. I knew I could count on you for "back-up". :wink:
Old 07-26-2007, 03:29 PM
Senior Board Member

century451....thats original.... :roll: :roll:
Old 07-26-2007, 05:45 PM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridge Runner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimland
Quote:
Quote:

Regards
Slimland

Slimland just saved me a lot of typing. :P Frankly, I think this forum should be shortened to just: " ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING ". Let's face it, if all that was talked about was trucking it would get old fast. If there is anybody whose WHOLE life is nothing but trucking 24/7 then they need more help than can be given here. Even tho we are drivers, we all have other aspects to our lives that we like to talk about. If a post doesn't relate to trucking......... so what? No one is forceing you to read the post. Even if you read it and find NO INTEREST at all, then leave it. If the OP becomes a problem then WE ( the mods ) will deal with it. If you chose to respond and the response violates the rules........then WE will deal with that too. ( Take a hint guys ).

Well that is my " I had to work 2nd shift on my day off , in a bad mood " post,

Ridge
Oh Oh Ok......
Old 07-26-2007, 10:31 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldog2036
And this is trucker related because........
....Because due to the poor eating habits, poor food choices, lack of exercise, and stressful lifestyle of the average truck driver there is an epidemic of health problems among drivers. :idea:

Some of her posts relate to better nutrition and natural remedies for medical problems brought on by poor nutrition..

The links in her posts bring you to a health & wellness site.

In light of these facts, I would say her posts are VERY truck driver related

Much more truck driver related than some posts that I've read in here.

8)