Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Re: Flip Flops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part Time Dweller
No wonder the Democrat Party is known as the party of cut and run :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i87cZ3Og6ts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNgaV...elated&search=
[/quote]

I don't "do" Youtube links, so I can't comment on the contents of this thread, only the rhetoric.

JFK was a Democrat, and he stared down Kruschev and the entire Soviet Union during the Missile Crisis.

FDR tackled more miliitary forces than Al Queda is suspected of having in WWII.

NIXON abandoned Vietnam.

Bush 41 is accused by many (not me) of "quitting" Iraq without finishing the job.

The only reason the Dems are "known" as the cut and run party, is because the current Republican administration got us into a quagmire, and has no idea what to do but to "stay the course."

And, of course, because koolaid drinkers like you parrot everything this crook and incompetent TELLS them to say.

I believe it was a Democrat who coined the phrase, "A mind is a terrible thing to waste."

Apparently, you were "one child left behind."

TRUCKIN' AIN'T FOR WUSSES!!!

"I am willing to admit that I was wrong." The Rev.
Old 06-03-2007, 09:11 PM
Board Regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

If you didn't bother to look at it and commented anyways, you just show lack of intelligence, but why change now? Just goes to show, the only thing the left can bring to the table is anti Bush rhetoric, no even if he isn't the subject at hand.

This had nothing to do with Bush, it is a compilation of clips showing your beloved Dem heroes calling for the ousting of Saddam and his WMD's , many of which were from before Bush was in office. So, if you use your "bad intelligence" comeback, it only shows there was plenty, even when Clinton was in office. :lol:

BTW Hobo, have you met Lars? You two would get along great. :lol:
Old 06-03-2007, 09:23 PM
Senior Board Member

Sorry, I thought this was a thread about shoes.
Old 06-03-2007, 11:30 PM
Board Icon

Quote:
If you didn't bother to look at it and commented anyways, you just show lack of intelligence, but why change now? Just goes to show, the only thing the left can bring to the table is anti Bush rhetoric, no even if he isn't the subject at hand.

This had nothing to do with Bush, it is a compilation of clips showing your beloved Dem heroes calling for the ousting of Saddam and his WMD's , many of which were from before Bush was in office. So, if you use your "bad intelligence" comeback, it only shows there was plenty, even when Clinton was in office. :lol:

BTW Hobo, have you met Lars? You two would get along great. :lol:
I don't "do" youtube or any other video links, because my puter doesn't have enough memory and capability to load and play videos.

I'm not asking you to feel sorry for me, but it seems lately that this website/forum has become one of: "check out this video and join the conversation." I just can't DO that, OKAY???

Regardless, of the content of the videos, YOU made an editorial comment as to how this "indicated" or was "proof" as to why the Dems are considered the Cut and Run Party.

I clearly stated that THAT was the rhetoric I was "commenting" on. If you don't understand that, it is not MY intelligence that is in question.

BTW.... I NEVER mentioned Dubya!

Old 06-04-2007, 12:00 AM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumbo
Sorry, I thought this was a thread about shoes.
Me too. Summer being here and all.... :lol: :lol:

But i do have to agree with golfhobo here. you can find any snipet you want on youtube that strikes your way of thinking. hell, I'll bet I could find an anti bush clip on there. Just cuz you think it's great and agrees with your way of thinking, doesn't make it true. the term "cut and run" was devised by Carl Rove to pander to the right(notice he doesn't say that much anymore). looks like he caught one.... :lol: :lol:
Old 06-04-2007, 12:49 AM
Board Icon

Quote:
the term "cut and run was devised by Carl Rove to pander to the right. looks like he caught one....
ONE?? His bumper sticker slogans have caught more gullible American FISH than I was catching Crappie with shammy skin and cut bait at the Potholes when I was a kid! And my cooler was overflowing!

For ANYONE to discredit the memory of Democratic American soldiers who have died in THIS and other American wars, by labeling an entire political party as COWARDS is bordering on criminal!!

At the very LEAST, it shows their arrogant contempt for anyone who doesn't think like THEM!

Of course SOME (not all) of them can't THINK for themselves anyway! They are uneducated lemmings who will follow their Party leaders regardless of facts and truth.

If BUSH said it, it MUST be true.... cuz GOD is speaking in his ear!! :roll:

And we all know Rove is really God incarnate! 8)

This administration has governed by the media, and "politicked" by the bumper sticker since it began. Wave the flag and cry "terrorism" and Americans will believe almost anything!

And the most DANGEROUS thing they will believe is that Democrats are any less proud of this country, dedicated to its legacy, and committed to its defense.

Or, for that matter, any less INVESTED in its future.

I hear alot of grumbling these days, that would once have been considered the precursor to a Civil War. That, by definition means part of the society is of a "segregationist" nature. (And I'm not referring to RACE here.) It is a FACT that this divisionism is not healthy for our country. And it is a FACT that I'm not hearing this from the Democrats.

Old 06-04-2007, 12:56 AM
Board Regular

Quote:
Just cuz you think it's great and agrees with your way of thinking, doesn't make it true.
Ok, so all those media clips of Clinton, Kerry, Kennedy, etc were just staged? Wow, who'd a thunk?

The point is, the Dem's change their positions as much as the Republicans. I am not happy with the Bush Admin either, but can't stand the free pass Clinton gets on his mistakes. IMHO, neither party is offering anything better for 08, so don't hold your breath for things changing soon.

Quote:
And if you want to have a discussion about pre-war intelligence, even Pre-Administration intelligence levels... you've come to the right place, as I used to be IN that field. Do YOU have a Top Secret Clearance with Extensive Background Investigation?? No, dind't THINK so! Have YOU ever worked at the National Security Agency?? That's a rhetorical question!
Wow and now you are a truckdriver? Must not have been very good at it. If this was during the Clinton years it does explain things though. :P
Old 06-04-2007, 01:27 AM
Board Icon

Quote:
Quote:
And if you want to have a discussion about pre-war intelligence, even Pre-Administration intelligence levels... you've come to the right place, as I used to be IN that field. Do YOU have a Top Secret Clearance with Extensive Background Investigation?? No, dind't THINK so! Have YOU ever worked at the National Security Agency?? That's a rhetorical question!
Wow and now you are a truckdriver? Must not have been very good at it. If this was during the Clinton years it does explain things though. :P
So, NOW you are dissing Truck Driver's??? Or driving a truck as a (second) career? :shock: :roll: Do you realize how many ex-military we have here on this board, and in this profession? You're obviously NOT one of those, are you?

First, for your info, it was actually during the Reagan years. Second, I was VERY good at it. I walked away from it for reasons that are none of YOUR business.

Since then, I have had several other interesting professions, including owning my own business for 10 years.

I now drive a truck, because it is what I want to do. Unlike YOU, I didn't look DOWN of it as a profession JUST because I have done more exciting or perhaps important things in my life.

I have never been one to accept authority very well. Trucking gives me the freedom to complete my job as I see it needs to be done, and gets me out of this quagmire of an area I live in. And, for me anyway, it pays pretty well, and I love driving and seeing this great country about as much as anything I can think of.

As IF you could, why not explain for me how it would explain things for you if it HAD been during the Clinton years? I'm dying to hear your warped reasoning. :lol:

And, please.... no bumper sticker slogans, okay? Just real, intelligent thought, if you can muster it up.

Old 06-04-2007, 01:38 AM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumbo
Sorry, I thought this was a thread about [shower] shoes.
:lol: So did I!!! :lol:

Imagine my pleasant surprise when I found, instead, another STUPID, anti-American remark to debunk! 8)