User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2007, 10:24 PM
Board Icon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Roy D Mercer

Well, I was just talking to my buddy that I work with, and we were talking about the wonderful storms that just rolled through. I was telling him that I was listening to Sirius here at the house, but couldnt get a signal. I guess, the storms was causing it to act up. We were talking, and one thing led to another, and we started talking about Roy D Mercer. He told me that Brent(who was the voice of Roy D Mercer),died several years ago in a car wreck in Ok City. I had no idea. I searched online, but I couldnt find anything. Have yall heard that he died? I used to listen to Phil and Brent in the mornings when I ran up in northern Oklahoma/southern Kansas.

http://watsonsysco.com/
Old 04-14-2007, 01:07 AM
Board Icon
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Roy Damn Mercer? :lol:
I don't have a clue wotcher tawlkin' abowt. :P

I didn't know about Brent either. Hellava comedian. I don't listen to radio anymore. Just lost interest in it, and mostly play my iPod with songs, audio files, and podcasts...video's...that sorta thing. I download stuff all the time...so when I'm hanging out at the docks...I'll watch something different.
The little screen is not so bad...but I can also link it with my TV, when I'm in my Truck.

Hey...looks like I'm in for the same storm. I'll scoot over to the Elizabeth, N.J. area before it gets here. I have a Monday drop in Carlstadt. (nearby town) Gonna be hitting there pretty hard they say. Kansas got lots of snow today too....but I'm just east of it all right now. (Columbus)
When it hits the Atlantic...it's suppose to intensify and swing back around on top of us. :cry: Bet that place floods.
Old 04-14-2007, 02:49 PM
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

you need a ass woopin...just how big a feller are ya anyway??
Old 04-14-2007, 03:34 PM
Board Icon
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I heard that them and the Jerky Boys had ripped off the Mercer stuff from someone else who had done it back in the 80's.