BANNED
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfhound
I know..

It's amazing isn't it..

How anybody trying to save OUR jobs is an attack on the president.

After all, he has proven to be so competent in everything else he has touched, why should we be nervous when he starts eyeballing our jobs?

You gotta be kidding me..

Even more amazing is reading the level of support from American Drivers to the idea,many of them see no problem with flooding the market with drivers who will move freight for a fraction of the cost.

Instead they blame the teamsters and the democrats..

Were these people kicked in the head at a young age?
There are bunch of those my friend, look no further than this board and a CB offcourse, here and there you will find the loudest bunch of freaks in the area but dont try proving them otherwise, you'll get involved in something you dont want to get involved in ..believe you me..
Old 04-11-2007, 12:00 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Flyer
How about some meaningful dialogue and ideas to keep the thread going. I am running out of Mexican-thread-locking keys.

:roll:
this type of dialogue is all they have, I think most of us are used to it by now.
Old 04-11-2007, 02:46 PM
Senior Board Member

I like getting paid what I get paid- I dunno if you guys can live off of 13cpm or not, but I cant, so I like it when efforts to flood the industry with cheap labor are foiled. I think thats a good thing regardless of what freaking party you id with!! this is not an issue reps and dems can beat eachother up on, but an issue tied to the EXISTENCE of the good ol American trucker. Not the one called Jose from Oaxaca thats gonna set up a big grill at the TA and slaughter chickens in the fuel isle, using the water hose to wash himself and throwing his trash out the window like he does in ol Mehico im having fun here

Just imagine the loud Umpah music when ur trying to sleep ROFL.
Old 04-11-2007, 10:33 PM

http://saveamericafund.org/

Quote:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR BOYCOTT - PLEASE READ !
We are looking for people in every state to organize the truckers in your state and be responsible to get the information out to them so they can join the fight at your state capitol. The Press Release can be printed out and posted at truck stops, trucking companies, truck repair shops, truck sales shops, coffee houses, churches, etc, and any place truckers or concerned citizens go to hang out. Email the PR to everyone you know and get them to join the fight as we are asking every person who can get to the state capitol of your state to join in the Boycott. Call your local radio stations and TV stations and tell them about the Boycott. The more people we get to park their cars, trucks, RV's motorcycles, etc., around the capitols and clog up traffic, the more the media and our govt will pay attention to our demands. We also need people to alert the local police in the capitol of your state to get them on board so they are not handing out tickets and fines the days of the rally.

Just since last March 26, 2007, we have had over 3,000 emails and calls from truckers and concerned citizens in every state, including Alaska, who what to participate and help in the Boycott. The web page has only been up a week and we’ve already had over 8,500 hits to the site. The response has been phenomenal.

We still need a lot of help, though, to further unite our nation, and that's why we are deeply grateful for your support. This is grassroots at its BEST!!! Any and all suggestions are welcome.

ALSO: It was suggested by one trucker that for those who could not get to the capitols of their states because of distance or an inability to shut down for all three days, that going three or four, or however many lanes the freeway has, trucks wide and driving at the minimum speed allowed for truckers, not letting anyone pass, causing a complete backup of traffic behind them, to get the public to pay attention to the issues surrounding illegals in our country and the blatant criminal disregard of upholding our federal laws by our elected officials and president in Washington. We are asking these truckers to put signs and banners on their trucks to let the public know why they are protesting.

We NEED to get our truckers to start broadcasting on their CB radios the talking points, the Press Release, the PSA, and anything else that will get the truckers to rally to this cause.

PLEASE GO TO: http://www.stopthenorthamericanunion.com/ to read about the NAU, NAFTA, the SPP and all the tragic plans Bush and his corrupt pals are planning for America, not just the truckers.

What we are hoping to achieve with this Trucker's Boycott is to stimulate serious discussion and action by our elected officials to bring to an end the plans for the NAU, NO MEXICAN TRUCKS OR TRUCKERS IN AMERICA, NO amnesty for illegal aliens, NO more guest worker programs, NO more H1B visas, NO open borders - CLOSE OUR BORDERS NOW, NO birthright citizenship for children of illegal aliens, NO driver's licenses, bank accounts, or mortgages for illegal aliens, NO social security-welfare-food stamp-medical-education services for illegal aliens, NO JOBS FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS.

We would like to see a STOP to the criminal support of illegal aliens in America, the enforcement of our federal immigration laws by our elected officials, states, and in the workplace, and subsequent criminal prosecution of the racist-terrorist groups LaRaza, Reconquista, MECHA, LULAC and the people running them that are inciting and organizing revolution against America. We must not and cannot tolerate this type of behavior in America any longer.

We want to put America back to work. We hope you will decide to join in our effort to defend our jobs and Sovereignty. We are the United States of America.

With deep respect for America,

Wanda Piety

Old 04-11-2007, 10:48 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdxLYuvvbgs
Old 04-12-2007, 12:51 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjax
http://saveamericafund.org/

Quote:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR BOYCOTT - PLEASE READ !
We are looking for people in every state to organize the truckers in your state and be responsible to get the information out to them so they can join the fight at your state capitol. The Press Release can be printed out and posted at truck stops, trucking companies, truck repair shops, truck sales shops, coffee houses, churches, etc, and any place truckers or concerned citizens go to hang out. Email the PR to everyone you know and get them to join the fight as we are asking every person who can get to the state capitol of your state to join in the Boycott. Call your local radio stations and TV stations and tell them about the Boycott. The more people we get to park their cars, trucks, RV's motorcycles, etc., around the capitols and clog up traffic, the more the media and our govt will pay attention to our demands. We also need people to alert the local police in the capitol of your state to get them on board so they are not handing out tickets and fines the days of the rally.

Just since last March 26, 2007, we have had over 3,000 emails and calls from truckers and concerned citizens in every state, including Alaska, who what to participate and help in the Boycott. The web page has only been up a week and we’ve already had over 8,500 hits to the site. The response has been phenomenal.

We still need a lot of help, though, to further unite our nation, and that's why we are deeply grateful for your support. This is grassroots at its BEST!!! Any and all suggestions are welcome.

ALSO: It was suggested by one trucker that for those who could not get to the capitols of their states because of distance or an inability to shut down for all three days, that going three or four, or however many lanes the freeway has, trucks wide and driving at the minimum speed allowed for truckers, not letting anyone pass, causing a complete backup of traffic behind them, to get the public to pay attention to the issues surrounding illegals in our country and the blatant criminal disregard of upholding our federal laws by our elected officials and president in Washington. We are asking these truckers to put signs and banners on their trucks to let the public know why they are protesting.

We NEED to get our truckers to start broadcasting on their CB radios the talking points, the Press Release, the PSA, and anything else that will get the truckers to rally to this cause.

PLEASE GO TO: http://www.stopthenorthamericanunion.com/ to read about the NAU, NAFTA, the SPP and all the tragic plans Bush and his corrupt pals are planning for America, not just the truckers.

What we are hoping to achieve with this Trucker's Boycott is to stimulate serious discussion and action by our elected officials to bring to an end the plans for the NAU, NO MEXICAN TRUCKS OR TRUCKERS IN AMERICA, NO amnesty for illegal aliens, NO more guest worker programs, NO more H1B visas, NO open borders - CLOSE OUR BORDERS NOW, NO birthright citizenship for children of illegal aliens, NO driver's licenses, bank accounts, or mortgages for illegal aliens, NO social security-welfare-food stamp-medical-education services for illegal aliens, NO JOBS FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS.

We would like to see a STOP to the criminal support of illegal aliens in America, the enforcement of our federal immigration laws by our elected officials, states, and in the workplace, and subsequent criminal prosecution of the racist-terrorist groups LaRaza, Reconquista, MECHA, LULAC and the people running them that are inciting and organizing revolution against America. We must not and cannot tolerate this type of behavior in America any longer.

We want to put America back to work. We hope you will decide to join in our effort to defend our jobs and Sovereignty. We are the United States of America.

With deep respect for America,

Wanda Piety

Again the need to make illegal immigration and this mexican trucking program all into one... Pathetic as usual, this does get the one celled animal's juices flowing though.. It must be a real pain to live in self created hysteria all the time.. :roll:
Old 04-12-2007, 12:59 AM
Senior Board Member

I like getting paid what I get paid- I dunno if you guys can live off of 13cpm or not, but I cant, so I like it when efforts to flood the industry with cheap labor are foiled.

Who is declaring that this will flood the "industry" with cheap labor? The BBR , leash purchase suckers and bumper polishers are already sold themselves as harlots for the taking.. it would be hard to get cheaper than FREE labor that the American Trucking lemming is providing now. This isn't the issue about the industry as a whole and the "sky is falling brigade" knows this already, they are just having too much fun looking foolish.

this is not an issue reps and dems can beat eachother up on, but an issue tied to the EXISTENCE of the good ol American trucker.

Well at least you did use the term "professional driver"...

Not the one called Jose from Oaxaca thats gonna set up a big grill at the TA and slaughter chickens in the fuel isle, using the water hose to wash himself and throwing his trash out the window like he does in ol Mehico

I've seen almost every one of these behaviors from.. what did you call them?

Quote:
good ol American trucker
I'm thinking that maybe adding a few professional Mexican drivers may shame some of these home grown clods to clean up their acts...
Old 04-13-2007, 05:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fozzy
Again the need to make illegal immigration and this mexican trucking program all into one...
Yep-same agenda, same goal, same results.

Quote:
Pathetic as usual, this does get the one celled animal's juices flowing though.. It must be a real pain to live in self created hysteria all the time.. :roll:
Keep watching Faux News, Fozz.
Old 04-13-2007, 11:50 AM
Senior Board Member

WOW! Are you even able to string and grunt out more than a couple of word sentences together?

Old 04-14-2007, 01:25 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Flyer
How about some meaningful dialogue and ideas to keep the thread going. I am running out of Mexican-thread-locking keys.

:roll:
that's funny!

Shut down the borders, and if anyone want's to come to the USA, and become a citizen. Let them learn english "at least talk it, or has to spell as good as me" :lol: and serve our country in the forces for 2 years.

Any one who come's when not invited, treat as a terrorist!
I will be the judge
And the jury

Neil Peart