User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2007, 02:50 AM
Board Regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

When I'm driving back from Canada I've found the border people out of Detroit are the worse. They seem to have this "holier than thou" attitude. The ones at Port Huron and Buffalo are pretty good to deal with. If I can avoid going through the Detroit customs I will.

Coming into Canada I've had no complaints about any of the crossings at Windsor, Sarnia or Fort Erie. Maybe I'm just fortunate, I don't know. Drive safe everyone.
Old 03-09-2007, 11:22 PM

Oh they are just horrible in Detroit. I'm going through the immigration process right now and I am thinking of driving up to Sarnia/Port Huron when I enter just to avoid them Detroit people. I wonder if many of them failed in getting a police officer job and they take it out on harmless Canadians who are obviously not smuggling guns into the U.S.

MapleLeaf, if you're ever back through Windsor again feel free to stop, take a break and contribute to our local economy. I have relatives in Wisconsin by the way. Peace.

I could care less what the United States OFFICIAL stance on global warming is.
Old 03-10-2007, 04:59 AM
Board Regular

I was born in Windsor Hoosier. But like I've said before I don't go through Windsor/Detroit unless I absolutely have to. It's more the Detroit side coming back into the States I don't like. I do runs up there at least once a month but haven't been home for a visit for over a year now. Plan on doing that come May or June. Keep my fingers crossed. Drive safe everyone.
Old 03-10-2007, 12:57 PM

Well, stay safe and enjoy your trip back home. When you're done, go back to the states through Sarnia. :wink:

I could care less what the United States OFFICIAL stance on global warming is.