User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2007, 08:24 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Recruiting - how do you get lists of interested applicants?

Last year I saw a posting I can't seem to find in the CAD system - That was written by a driver that said he was about paying a monthly fee ( maybe a couple hundred $$ a month?, not sure) to get access to current listings of applicants wanting to come to work in the trucking business. From what I remember, someone had wrote in & mentioned that they were getting up to date phone lists so they would be able to make some driver recruitment calls as they were on the road & they made some extra dollars on top of their miles. From what I remember about the way the post was written, it suggested that they were following leads for various companies to bring more drivers into the system. Sitting at home since the last company I drove for had 15 drivers at home for a good part of January last time I checked in with them. As always, any information is greatly appreciated.
Old 02-01-2007, 01:42 PM
Senior Board Member

As a recruiter, I get leads from the company I work for of course. But on top of that I pay for 2 services that email me truckers apps. And I also have my own personal recruiting website where a driver can fill out an app.
There are quite a few sites out there where you can buy leads including this one( this site is really a good one). However they can be expensive. On average those kinds of sites will cost you about 400-600 per month. You can find recruiting sites out there cheaper. But you get what you pay for. With those two sites together plus my own personal website I have to market. I probably spend about 1200 a month out of my pocket to get leads. With all those things combined, I probably get about 65 fresh applications a day.