User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-04-2007, 01:57 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Newbie Here just saying Hello

I was looking at the Chrome Shop Mafia tee shirts some where and from that site I stumbled onto this one!

I am a huge Hot Rod and Kustom car and Truck fan Love Kustom Big rig Trucks basically anything custom is cool,I also like sports of all kinds,surfing and collecting old garage tin antique signs.

Looking forward to hanging out and learning more about the Truck world.

See ya on the boards!
Old 01-04-2007, 02:06 AM
Rookie
Default Welcome

Funny, I ran a search for Trick My Truck on this site and your thread popped up.

Tuesday night I got an awesome surprise. My family and I were on the way to dinner when we drove by my friend's body shop and wrecker service. There was an awesome Pete in the lot and we wheeled in to check it out.

Turns out the driver, a local guy, just got back from Joplin with it after picking it up from the CSM guys. It is called the Grave Digger, and is awesome. The airbrushing alone took over two weeks.

It is set to air on CMT on January 12th...I try not to miss any of the TMT episodes, but I will make sure I see this one.

This site is very informative...if you wanna learn, there's no better place.
How long will you lie there, you sluggard? When will you get up from your sleep? A little sleep, as little slumber, a little folding of the hands to rest - and poverty will come on you like a bandit and scarcity like an armed man. (Proverbs 6:9-11)
Old 01-04-2007, 02:24 AM
Rookie
Default Re: Welcome

blackchromefan,
Thanks for the Welcome, Cool story about the Kustom Truck, is he going to use it for working or is it a show rig?

I have cable but not CMT! and that's a huge bummer as I have yet to see that show but heard lots about it, I was recently over in Hawaii and they were talking about the show over there!

I checked out the TMT website tho and looks like them guys have become big stars in the Kustom truck world!

Don't tell they scream and hell like the fools on Orange County Chopper do! :lol: