User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-02-2007, 03:45 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfhobo
..."non sequitor." I won't bother to explain that to you.
..."non sequitor".....

I hope you mean non sequitur....
Please bother to at least speel it correctly before you presume to "explain" (or not bother to explain) it to us rubes!
Old 01-02-2007, 05:59 PM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveler15301
Quote:
..."non sequitor." I won't bother to explain that to you.
..."non sequitor".....

I hope you mean non sequitur....
Please bother to at least speel it correctly before you presume to "explain" (or not bother to explain) it to us rubes!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the correction. I was in a hurry to get done and watch the ballgame! I don't use "speelcheck" and don't always watch either the keyboard or the screen while typing.

I NEVER called you OR Terry a "rube." I have no doubt HE is intelligent, and now I know YOU are, as well! :lol:

In fact.... most everyone I've ever debated with on this board IS! Please don't confuse my enjoyment of a good debate with some air of superiority. Heck... I don't even HATE Conservatives! Just like to point out their flaws! :lol: :lol:

TRUCKIN' AIN'T FOR WUSSES!!!

"I am willing to admit that I was wrong." The Rev.
Old 01-02-2007, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Thanks for the correction. I was in a hurry to get done and watch the ballgame! I don't use "speelcheck" and don't always watch either the keyboard or the screen while typing.

I NEVER called you OR Terry a "rube." I have no doubt HE is intelligent, and now I know YOU are, as well! :lol:

In fact.... most everyone I've ever debated with on this board IS! Please don't confuse my enjoyment of a good debate with some air of superiority. Heck... I don't even HATE Conservatives! Just like to point out their flaws! :lol: :lol:
I was not offended...just correcting an "error".
As for being (or being considered a "rube")....I do not mind that either...after all....I ARE ONE!

I have not even posted on this topic because I consider it too "controversial" and "inflammatory"...I DO have my own views on the topic but will keep them to myself in the spirit of keeping things cordial....

Neither do I consider anything on this board to be a "debate"...I prefer to call them "discussions"....it makes it feel more polite.

I am alos happy that you do not hate conservatives....although I consider myself one, not in the current political connotation of that term but in more of a Burkeian way.

My compliments on your quality posts which I read with pleasure and remember....no offence taken and none EVER offered on my part!