Old 11-01-2006, 09:04 PM
Board Icon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Been posted a couple of times on here but there are never enough.
This has been F.......... Kerry's MO Since the 70's
Old 11-01-2006, 09:12 PM
Senior Board Member

Well, at least this one is getting some real play.. Kerry of course has resorted to his old MO. point fingers and make it everyone else's fault BUT his! Sheesh! And the dems wonder why they lose when the run people with as many problems as this clown? He is unlikeable and is on the record spewing outright venom against military men and women in the field. It's not only this decade either. From the 70's to today, Kerry is a bluenose liberal who sees the US military as evil and on the same level as the terror nets that we fight.
Old 11-02-2006, 02:06 AM
Board Icon

Democrats again attempt to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory!!

I am at my wits end. I fear the enemy within. John Kerry, who has NO real "cache" with me, has once again put his "educated" foot in his mouth. At a time when "we" Democrats have a good chance to give a balance to the Legislative branch, which is the only way to rein in the Executive branch, he once again steals the stage, and performs badly. I knew he had this ability, as did Gore, and is why I voted for them ONLY to avoid the Totalitarian government we "enjoy" today.

I am a "Centrist" which means I enjoy and support both Conservative AND Liberal values as it concerns our "representative" government. Lately, neither have measured up to my expectations.

I oppose President Bush for many reasons. Signally, is his abuse of power. And secondarily, because I "suspect' his methods of attaining the presidency. I endorsed the action in Afghanistan, to "catch" the perpetrators of the tower attacks of 9/11. But, I felt there were long standing "tools" he could have used to "get his man - dead or alive" without creating a worldwide conflict. I felt, and STILL feel, that the war in Iraq was about OTHER issues, on which MY vote was NOT considered.

I DO NOT accept the implication that Democrats want to "cut and run" or in any way want the terrorists to win. And I deplore the "talking points" of the Republicans that state this is the view of the Democrats. To say so, is to dishoner the dead Democrats who have fought this and every other war America has ever been involved in.

But, I cannot deny, nor absolve, the inappropriate comments by some in "my" party. But, I also remember many similar "bloopers" by the ruling party. I deplore them all! I find them ALL guilty of ignorance and "servitude" to the "party line" politics that currently and recenctly have ruled our country.

I'm SICK to my soul of party line "talking points" and "average people" running my country! I long for a statesman" of the conviction and "vision" of our forefathers.

I fear that there IS no such person left in this country, at least NOT in the electoral campaigns of today. The money needed to elect or re-elect one of them, has exceeded the ability of the common man, leaving our governance in the hands of those who can "lobby" with the most money.

Our "experiment" has all but failed! And our civilization MIGHT be doomed! The future is in the hands of crooks and charlatans. There are but two methods of salvation.

One is Revolution. The other is compromise! Without compromise, there WILL, and SHOULD, be a revolution. Can we Accept the latter, to avoid the necessary process of the former?

At this point in time, the ball is in the court of the Republicans! What would YOU have? A "representative" form of government for ALL Americans? Or Totalitarian rule in which YOU enjoy the priviledged status?

Freedom DOES, in fact, come with a price! Are you willing to sacrifice ANY part of your economic gain to ensure the peace? No, somehow, I doubt it. And THAT is why I oppose the Republican party, and THAT is why I must vote Democratic, even when they are fools!

Hobo

TRUCKIN' AIN'T FOR WUSSES!!!

"I am willing to admit that I was wrong." The Rev.
Old 11-02-2006, 02:28 PM

...Kerry was just doing what he is told...he is put up by the same people who put up GW...if younz' didn't realize that during the 2004 elections, then you should by now...there is an elite running the planet and they control the dems and repubs of the USA...I can imagine them snickering at our back and forth, whose side you on BS that is being fueled by their media, all the while new laws are being signed into effect and $trillions$ are going missing from the US...

...but hey Haliburton is kicking #%s...

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/concentration.html
Old 11-03-2006, 05:15 AM
Senior Board Member

I say we send john (jackass ) kerry to Iraq and let the troops take care of him .
Old 11-03-2006, 01:08 PM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey4069
I say we send john (jackass ) kerry to Iraq and let the troops take care of him .
The Republican Party would NEVER allow that. They are sooooo grateful to Mr. Kerry for making this one tiny little "Bush-like" faux-pa of sticking his foot in his mouth.

By God...they needed SOMETHING....ANYTHING...OH THANK GOD...this they can use...it will have to do...elections are less than a week away.!! ops: :P