User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-06-2006, 01:07 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Car need to be move from Pennsylvannia to North-east

HI guys!

My car is actually in Pennsylvannia,Mechanicsburgh.

This is a canadian car and i need to move this car near the Quebec border at a reasonnable price.That's a 1995 Grand Prix and it can't be sold in USA because i don't have the importation papers.

I've called few places but the price is too high.

E-mail me if you know someone with a big truck or if someone want to drive my car up here!

[email protected]

THANKS!
Old 08-07-2006, 05:30 AM

Hey guys,
I've got a van down in Tijuana Mexico that I need someone to drive over the border into the US.
It's just a white Ford cargo van. It may seem like it's loaded heavily but it's really empty.
Don't look in the back, it's empty, .....honest.
Old 09-25-2006, 05:45 AM
Rookie

I'm sorry that I don't get on this forum often and just saw your post. If you are still looking for a car hauler, call Collin at Stewart Transport. He has a car hauling division and works nationwide. I am told that he is very reasonable.

Call: 888-737-4852
or request a quote online at www.stewarttransport.com
Old 09-30-2006, 06:04 PM
Senior Board Member

The price is too high, huh? Well, then you don't want me to haul it. No offense- but that's a PITA car! To the quebec border? That isn't close to anything- so the driver has to drive all the way up there on his own dime (assuming o/o). Good luck to you if you can find someone to do it under the table with no insurance on the "load." Maybe there's a flatbed running up there with nothing better to do.

Mechanicsburg is basically Carlisle/Harrisburg. Why don't you try one of the car companies down at the car auction in Manheim. I don't know what companies go there but that may be your best bet.

No offense to you about the "too high" comment. I understand customers don't want to pay, but I haul cars to make money- not as a charity. And it's not like you've got a LOAD of cars- you have one measly little car and it costs money to get it there- it costs you money to ship it and it costs me money to drive it. We get customers who complain that it costs too much all the time- and I just want to complain right back that it costs too much in diesel, tires, maintenance, and time away from home to bother moving their car for them. You can't get it done for free and you just think it's no big deal to get your car from Carlisle to Quebec? Don't call me.

Your move is not an easy one- maybe you need to drive it yourself. A '95 Grand Prix isn't a small car. And you didn't say WHICH border crossing to Quebec. Doesn't matter to me- they're all too far for me from anywhere I want to pick up.