User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2008, 08:13 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default WOW a Wood Bridge

I was way out in no were ville looking for a bussiness that had no phone number 2 am the directions were very err whats the word err dum but me i followed them to the letter.. Here i come down a small country road doing about 30 wife next to me talking about how dark it was.. No Moon out pitch black.. I see the road HEY there is a wearhouse ahead of me (i thought right on good directions) And then i see a small bridge as i get sloser i see it is wood and looks strong but not 79986lbs strong i stop...

Bridge says 8lbs load limit.. had to back up for a little over 3 miles back onto a highway thank god for 3 am no one on the road. my appointment was at 4 am missed it by the time i found a way there 0430 told the reciever what happen.. He laughed and told me they had just rebuilt the bridge and it can hold 350k no problem. And there in the in the corner was the new sign waiting to be posted..

I had a good chuckle and even better i got a load to haul from there to the house..
:twisted: :twisted:
Old 02-10-2008, 01:53 AM
Rookie
Default wooden bridge

Sounds almost like what happened to us one time. Except we took a wrong turn and ended up at the bottom of a canyon. One lane of course with a little ol wooden bridge at the bottom. What a pickle it was to get out of there...but we did it.