User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2007, 12:07 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default A Newbies First week.

I was in the first three days of my "trainer Trainee" for the company I was with at the time and was headed for Black Mountain in Virgina I think. I was very tired and it had been the longest I had driven since I left school. Anyway All through the classes we had been told that we had to use the 10 point rule when we went down a mountain or we would end up as a smoking heap of burning truck and frozen chicken . any way it is night time and we (my trainer and I) were driving along, He was dozing in the second seat while I drove. As I was driving I saw a sign that sed 7% grade ! HOLEY CRAP!!!! I was thinking , I checked my speed and saw that I was going about 65-70 (the fastest I had gone since leaving school) and was already heading down hill. Well the good thing is I remembered the 10 point thing and got into the proper gear with out smoking my breaks. The bad thing was my trainer did not have a seat belt on and got a very rude awakening. After he was fully awake and done burning holes through my head with his eyes he explained the difference between a 7% grade sign and one that sed 7 % grade for the next 5 miles. Two days later we were on our way to Ontario California. We had stopped at a flying J for the night and it had been another long night of driving for me. So I got up at 5:00 AM to do the PTI and get some coffee. I went into the truck stop and went into the restroom to wash my coffee cup. I noticed that not only was this bathroom clean but it smelled good ! The next thing I know a Woman walks in , looks at me smiles and says " goood morning sunshine" and walks into the stall . Yup I had walked into the womans restroom. ops: There is more,but I have my reputation to think of so I will stop for now.
Old 03-12-2007, 03:11 AM
Senior Board Member

too funny :lol:
Old 03-15-2007, 12:13 AM
Senior Board Member

:lol: :lol: you make it sound like it happened every day for her
Old 03-15-2007, 03:18 AM
Senior Board Member

Ok!

When my turn comes and my first faux pas like that, I ain't tellin no one. Uh uh!

Heck, in my case i'd be walking into a men's washroom & come out with a very RED face!
Old 03-19-2007, 09:45 PM
Board Regular

Reminds of the time I accidentally to a piss in the women's restroom in a church after a wedding. I went in started pissing and looked down and theres a trash can full of tampons. I thought what in the world!!! Then I realized where I was and got out of there. Thank god no one saw me go in and that no one was in there.