Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 43

Thread: Schneider, DOT drug test, hair samples??

  1. #21
    Ridge Runner's Avatar
    Ridge Runner is offline Administrator Senior Board Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    North Ga.
    Posts
    3,150

    Default

    Is there some reason Schneider is your only choice? If you already have your CDL there are other companies out there that will do your finishing training that seem to have a much better pay-scale and rep.

    Just asking???
    Find something you like to do, be the best at it you can be, the money will come.

  2.  
  3. #22
    Orangetxguy's Avatar
    Orangetxguy is offline Senior Board Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,799

    Default

    Truckermandude....I know one of those people who smoked "Pot" only on the weekend, and only when it was his longweekend, and only when he was at home or at the family cabin......which to him meant once every three weeks.

    Along about October 23 of 1990 he was zippin along doing his job, driving a brand new KW cabover fuel tanker, 4-axle Truck pulling a 4-axle trailer.


    Now Scott is a great guy..he is one of those types whom will go out of his way to assist anybody.

    Well that October night, he should have taken an early lunch break, he should have called in sick...he should have traded his dispatch...but he didn't do any of those things, so he was zipping along, singing tunes to the radio, and as he crossed the 3rd of a string of 5 railcrossing's down in the tideflats (part of the Port of Tacoma), a train came out from between a set of dark warehouses. Now..you think..no big deal right.. the truck is moving fast(50 in a 35) and the train is moving slow(switching cars)....Right?

    The unit Scott had was brand new, 5000 miles on it. The train hit the trailer dead center. Only good thing about it was the trailer was empty instead of loaded. Because the trailer was brand new, the company paid to have the dent pounded out of it. Took half a year.

    To this day you can see on that trailer a dark area...and if you know which people to ask about it....they can tell you about that trailer getting "trained".

    Scott wasn't worried about the drug test because he used the cover up method of choice, Cranberry juice every couple hours until his system was saturated and "Golden Seal". LOL...that works right? Covers "Pot" up nice and sweet...auto-pass right?

    Wrong...Scott was fired the next day, 6 hours after the wizz test. The railroad crew joined him in the unemployable line...they had been smoking pot that night, and were running with all the locomotives lights off.
    Space...............Is disease and danger, wrapped in darkness and silence! :thumbsup: Star Trek2009

  4. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ridge Runner
    Is there some reason Schneider is your only choice? If you already have your CDL there are other companies out there that will do your finishing training that seem to have a much better pay-scale and rep.

    Just asking???

    I earned my CDL back in April, I tried going with Roehl but it had already been 90 days since I had last driven and they were expecting me to go back for a refresher course before they can even hear anything from me.
    I've also been talking to Werner but im skeptical about them.
    Besides i've heard from a few people that Schneider's training program is top notch. Im going to have to go through training again obviously but I dont mind. I feel the school I got my CDL from wasnt all that, and I feel like there is still a whole LOT for me to learn. Im going to have to commit myself to Schneider for 18 months if I do end up going with them but I dont mind. Im not married, no kids, I dont own a house. All I have is a cat that I would have to leave at my moms because Schneider has a no pets policy.

    Ridge Runner if you know of any other decent OTR companies with decent training I would be more than happy to hear about it. I wouldnt mind doing some research on them and making a few calls. Thank you in advance for any help you do offer.

  5. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orangetxguy
    Truckermandude....I know one of those people who smoked "Pot" only on the weekend, and only when it was his longweekend, and only when he was at home or at the family cabin......which to him meant once every three weeks.

    Along about October 23 of 1990 he was zippin along doing his job, driving a brand new KW cabover fuel tanker, 4-axle Truck pulling a 4-axle trailer.


    Now Scott is a great guy..he is one of those types whom will go out of his way to assist anybody.

    Well that October night, he should have taken an early lunch break, he should have called in sick...he should have traded his dispatch...but he didn't do any of those things, so he was zipping along, singing tunes to the radio, and as he crossed the 3rd of a string of 5 railcrossing's down in the tideflats (part of the Port of Tacoma), a train came out from between a set of dark warehouses. Now..you think..no big deal right.. the truck is moving fast(50 in a 35) and the train is moving slow(switching cars)....Right?

    The unit Scott had was brand new, 5000 miles on it. The train hit the trailer dead center. Only good thing about it was the trailer was empty instead of loaded. Because the trailer was brand new, the company paid to have the dent pounded out of it. Took half a year.

    To this day you can see on that trailer a dark area...and if you know which people to ask about it....they can tell you about that trailer getting "trained".

    Scott wasn't worried about the drug test because he used the cover up method of choice, Cranberry juice every couple hours until his system was saturated and "Golden Seal". LOL...that works right? Covers "Pot" up nice and sweet...auto-pass right?

    Wrong...Scott was fired the next day, 6 hours after the wizz test. The railroad crew joined him in the unemployable line...they had been smoking pot that night, and were running with all the locomotives lights off.
    Thats too bad about Scott. But the difference is that Scott was driving and STILL smoking. I dont plan on touching the stuff anymore, im done with it for good.
    I wouldnt know about Golden Seal or cranberry juice, i've never had to "cover" anything up because i've never had to take a drug test at the places i've worked. I was a supervisor at a store, and I've spent the last 5 years sitting in front of a computer in an office environment. Not very rewarding I must say.
    I understand where your trying to get at with the story, but im done with maryjane. I wont need "covering" up or Golden Seal.

  6. #25
    Ridge Runner's Avatar
    Ridge Runner is offline Administrator Senior Board Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    North Ga.
    Posts
    3,150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by truckermandude
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridge Runner
    Is there some reason Schneider is your only choice? If you already have your CDL there are other companies out there that will do your finishing training that seem to have a much better pay-scale and rep.

    Just asking???

    I earned my CDL back in April, I tried going with Roehl but it had already been 90 days since I had last driven and they were expecting me to go back for a refresher course before they can even hear anything from me.
    I've also been talking to Werner but im skeptical about them.
    Besides i've heard from a few people that Schneider's training program is top notch. Im going to have to go through training again obviously but I dont mind. I feel the school I got my CDL from wasnt all that, and I feel like there is still a whole LOT for me to learn. Im going to have to commit myself to Schneider for 18 months if I do end up going with them but I dont mind. Im not married, no kids, I dont own a house. All I have is a cat that I would have to leave at my moms because Schneider has a no pets policy.

    Ridge Runner if you know of any other decent OTR companies with decent training I would be more than happy to hear about it. I wouldnt mind doing some research on them and making a few calls. Thank you in advance for any help you do offer.
    OK. I didn't realise the gap between getting your CDL and now getting a job. I guess over-all you made a good choice. I can only hope you mean what you say about being done with the smoke ( are any other drugs ). As you can see there is NO PLACE for that in this industry.

    Good Luck,

    Ridge
    Find something you like to do, be the best at it you can be, the money will come.

  7. #26
    GMAN's Avatar
    GMAN is offline Administrator Board Icon
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    16,359

    Default

    More carriers are going to hair samples. I have not heard of it being wide spread but it may catch on. It seems that it is more difficult to fool this test than a urine test.

  8. #27
    Windwalker's Avatar
    Windwalker is offline Board Icon
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Been there and gone...
    Posts
    6,409

    Default

    For those of you that have smoked pot at some time, I have a question.

    A guy I know that will do virtually any drug known has said that it's "BETTER THAN AN ORGASM". Is that true?

    And, before anyone else brings that up, NO, I'VE GOTTEN BY WITHOUT EVER TRYING IT FOR 62 YEARS, AND I REALLY DON'T THINK I NEED TO TRY IT NOW. But, I am curious.
    Destroy the cities...
    and they will rebuild them.
    Destroy the farms...
    and grass will grow in the streets of the cities.

    Destroy the economy of the blue-collar worker...
    and grass will grow in the executive offices.

    The bill has come due.
    ( R E T I R E D , and glad of it)


  9. #28
    Ridge Runner's Avatar
    Ridge Runner is offline Administrator Senior Board Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    North Ga.
    Posts
    3,150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Windwalker
    For those of you that have smoked pot at some time, I have a question.

    A guy I know that will do virtually any drug known has said that it's "BETTER THAN AN ORGASM". Is that true?

    And, before anyone else brings that up, NO, I'VE GOTTEN BY WITHOUT EVER TRYING IT FOR 62 YEARS, AND I REALLY DON'T THINK I NEED TO TRY IT NOW. But, I am curious.
    All I can say is your friend must have a poor sex life. :P
    Find something you like to do, be the best at it you can be, the money will come.

  10. #29
    Fredog's Avatar
    Fredog is offline Senior Board Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    North Georgia
    Posts
    3,750

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Windwalker
    For those of you that have smoked pot at some time, I have a question.

    A guy I know that will do virtually any drug known has said that it's "BETTER THAN AN ORGASM". Is that true?

    And, before anyone else brings that up, NO, I'VE GOTTEN BY WITHOUT EVER TRYING IT FOR 62 YEARS, AND I REALLY DON'T THINK I NEED TO TRY IT NOW. But, I am curious.

    I smoked a few times as a teenager and although I enjoyed it, I will take an orgasm instead..

  11. #30
    RebelDarlin's Avatar
    RebelDarlin is offline Senior Board Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    2,827

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ridge Runner
    Quote Originally Posted by Windwalker
    For those of you that have smoked pot at some time, I have a question.

    A guy I know that will do virtually any drug known has said that it's "BETTER THAN AN ORGASM". Is that true?

    And, before anyone else brings that up, NO, I'VE GOTTEN BY WITHOUT EVER TRYING IT FOR 62 YEARS, AND I REALLY DON'T THINK I NEED TO TRY IT NOW. But, I am curious.
    All I can say is your friend must have a poor sex life. :P

    :lol: :lol: :lol:
    My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
    Thomas Jefferson- Democratic-Republican

    That some should be rich, shows that others may become rich, and, hence, is just encouragement to industry and enterprise.
    Abraham Lincoln


    "America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." -Abraham Lincoln

  12. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    18

    Default

    I've never heard anyone say drugs were better than an orgasm. Thats a new one. In my personal opinion I would say that no drug I have ever tried is better than an orgasm. Yes, I did try other drugs when I was a teenager (I know i'll take heat for this one) but that was 11 years ago. Im now 26 and im a different person than I was then, im sure the majority of you out there are not the same person you were at 15.
    Im from Chicago, so if im hanging out with a group of friends and were bored with nothing to do there is always someone in the group who knows where we can go get something to get us high and do nothing else with the rest of our day. It was always a lot easier for us to get illegal drugs and illegal weapons than it was for us to get alcohol.
    So I did get to try a few of the things out there. Cocaine however is something I never understood. I know so many people who love the stuff and use it regularly and rave about it as if its powdered heaven. I can remember trying it all it did for me was clog my nose for 2 weeks. I would see others getting hyper and paranoid, and I would just sit there with a stuffed nose not being able to breath out of it and ask myself if I was maybe doing it wrong. I just dont get it why people love that stuff so much. I feel it is way over rated thanks to Tony Montana.
    Which brings me to something else about urine drug tests. A couple of the drivers that I know regularly use cocaine. One even suggested that I use it because it only stays in your system for 3 days. No thanks.
    So my point is this; if a company is doing URINE drug tests it is pretty much pointless unless they are doing them at least twice a week. Unless of course they are only trying to pinpoint the weed smokers. A smoker can smoke and smoke and then quit but will still test positive for marijuana 3 or 4 months later. Not the case with a cokehead who takes a whole 8-ball on a Friday evening and come up clean on Monday mornings random drug test. Thats what one of my driver friends does. He says "I just drink a lot of water on the weekend". This is for URINE drug tests, im sure a hair or blood sample will tell a different story.
    I have a 17 year old brother who I know smokes the green stuff, I try to talk to him but he doesnt want to hear it and it reminds me of myself at that age. All I can do is pray that he grows, matures, and leaves behind habits that wont benefit him.
    Some of the people I used to hang out with in my teenage years are still doing the same thing we were all doing then.
    Some people grow, some dont.
    I thank God for having a different plan for me.

  13. #32
    Snowman7's Avatar
    Snowman7 is offline Water Board Administrator Senior Board Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    the Buckeye
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fredog
    Quote Originally Posted by Windwalker
    For those of you that have smoked pot at some time, I have a question.

    A guy I know that will do virtually any drug known has said that it's "BETTER THAN AN ORGASM". Is that true?

    And, before anyone else brings that up, NO, I'VE GOTTEN BY WITHOUT EVER TRYING IT FOR 62 YEARS, AND I REALLY DON'T THINK I NEED TO TRY IT NOW. But, I am curious.

    I smoked a few times as a teenager and although I enjoyed it, I will take an orgasm instead..
    hmmm, they both leave you a little light headed, a little sleepy, and looking for munchies...but yeah I gotta go with the orgasm! Besides they don't test for that. :lol:

    (OK when I was a teenager I might've smoked pot once just to see if I like it!)

  14. #33
    Windwalker's Avatar
    Windwalker is offline Board Icon
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Been there and gone...
    Posts
    6,409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ridge Runner
    Quote Originally Posted by Windwalker
    For those of you that have smoked pot at some time, I have a question.

    A guy I know that will do virtually any drug known has said that it's "BETTER THAN AN ORGASM". Is that true?

    And, before anyone else brings that up, NO, I'VE GOTTEN BY WITHOUT EVER TRYING IT FOR 62 YEARS, AND I REALLY DON'T THINK I NEED TO TRY IT NOW. But, I am curious.
    All I can say is your friend must have a poor sex life. :P
    I said "I know him". I did not say he was a friend. I see him a couple of times a year, and don't miss him when i don't see him. :lol: :lol: :lol:
    But, thanks for answering my question.
    Destroy the cities...
    and they will rebuild them.
    Destroy the farms...
    and grass will grow in the streets of the cities.

    Destroy the economy of the blue-collar worker...
    and grass will grow in the executive offices.

    The bill has come due.
    ( R E T I R E D , and glad of it)


  15. #34
    Orangetxguy's Avatar
    Orangetxguy is offline Senior Board Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by truckermandude
    I've never heard anyone say drugs were better than an orgasm. Thats a new one. In my personal opinion I would say that no drug I have ever tried is better than an orgasm. Yes, I did try other drugs when I was a teenager (I know i'll take heat for this one) but that was 11 years ago. Im now 26 and im a different person than I was then, im sure the majority of you out there are not the same person you were at 15.
    Im from Chicago, so if im hanging out with a group of friends and were bored with nothing to do there is always someone in the group who knows where we can go get something to get us high and do nothing else with the rest of our day. It was always a lot easier for us to get illegal drugs and illegal weapons than it was for us to get alcohol.
    So I did get to try a few of the things out there. Cocaine however is something I never understood. I know so many people who love the stuff and use it regularly and rave about it as if its powdered heaven. I can remember trying it all it did for me was clog my nose for 2 weeks. I would see others getting hyper and paranoid, and I would just sit there with a stuffed nose not being able to breath out of it and ask myself if I was maybe doing it wrong. I just dont get it why people love that stuff so much. I feel it is way over rated thanks to Tony Montana.
    Which brings me to something else about urine drug tests. A couple of the drivers that I know regularly use cocaine. One even suggested that I use it because it only stays in your system for 3 days. No thanks.
    So my point is this; if a company is doing URINE drug tests it is pretty much pointless unless they are doing them at least twice a week. Unless of course they are only trying to pinpoint the weed smokers. A smoker can smoke and smoke and then quit but will still test positive for marijuana 3 or 4 months later. Not the case with a cokehead who takes a whole 8-ball on a Friday evening and come up clean on Monday mornings random drug test. Thats what one of my driver friends does. He says "I just drink a lot of water on the weekend". This is for URINE drug tests, im sure a hair or blood sample will tell a different story.
    I have a 17 year old brother who I know smokes the green stuff, I try to talk to him but he doesnt want to hear it and it reminds me of myself at that age. All I can do is pray that he grows, matures, and leaves behind habits that wont benefit him.
    Some of the people I used to hang out with in my teenage years are still doing the same thing we were all doing then.
    Some people grow, some dont.
    I thank God for having a different plan for me.

    LOL.........Cocaine stays in your system just as long as any of the other crap. Your "Driver" bud is just one of those Idots out there who gives a crap about nothing....not even himself.

    Can a driver fool a urine test? Yes....if the lab used is one of the low budget, pass em all type. They are out there...just like everything else.

    Most reputable companies pay the $185.00 per test for the Gas Chromatography / Mass Spectrometry.

    "No!" you say?...........it's what they use to test that hair sample you are concerned about.
    Yeah...cocaine may only be detectable by a urinalysis test strip for 4 or 5 days, but your body keeps remnants for much longer periods of time. Just as disease can be detected for month's after healing, drugs can be detected for weeks and month's after usage.


    Obviously not all trucking companies pay for computer drug tests. But apparently Schneider National, if they are plucking hairs, does.


    LOL...and as far as "Sex and Stoners"....from what I have heard....the "Stoners" need a pump to get it up...because the dope keeps it down! But then.....I worked with a bunch of guys who had wives that were nurses....some with very advanced medical educations. Their stories of "Emergency Room" visits were pretty funny.
    Space...............Is disease and danger, wrapped in darkness and silence! :thumbsup: Star Trek2009

  16. #35
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orangetxguy
    Quote Originally Posted by truckermandude
    I've never heard anyone say drugs were better than an orgasm. Thats a new one. In my personal opinion I would say that no drug I have ever tried is better than an orgasm. Yes, I did try other drugs when I was a teenager (I know i'll take heat for this one) but that was 11 years ago. Im now 26 and im a different person than I was then, im sure the majority of you out there are not the same person you were at 15.
    Im from Chicago, so if im hanging out with a group of friends and were bored with nothing to do there is always someone in the group who knows where we can go get something to get us high and do nothing else with the rest of our day. It was always a lot easier for us to get illegal drugs and illegal weapons than it was for us to get alcohol.
    So I did get to try a few of the things out there. Cocaine however is something I never understood. I know so many people who love the stuff and use it regularly and rave about it as if its powdered heaven. I can remember trying it all it did for me was clog my nose for 2 weeks. I would see others getting hyper and paranoid, and I would just sit there with a stuffed nose not being able to breath out of it and ask myself if I was maybe doing it wrong. I just dont get it why people love that stuff so much. I feel it is way over rated thanks to Tony Montana.
    Which brings me to something else about urine drug tests. A couple of the drivers that I know regularly use cocaine. One even suggested that I use it because it only stays in your system for 3 days. No thanks.
    So my point is this; if a company is doing URINE drug tests it is pretty much pointless unless they are doing them at least twice a week. Unless of course they are only trying to pinpoint the weed smokers. A smoker can smoke and smoke and then quit but will still test positive for marijuana 3 or 4 months later. Not the case with a cokehead who takes a whole 8-ball on a Friday evening and come up clean on Monday mornings random drug test. Thats what one of my driver friends does. He says "I just drink a lot of water on the weekend". This is for URINE drug tests, im sure a hair or blood sample will tell a different story.
    I have a 17 year old brother who I know smokes the green stuff, I try to talk to him but he doesnt want to hear it and it reminds me of myself at that age. All I can do is pray that he grows, matures, and leaves behind habits that wont benefit him.
    Some of the people I used to hang out with in my teenage years are still doing the same thing we were all doing then.
    Some people grow, some dont.
    I thank God for having a different plan for me.

    LOL.........Cocaine stays in your system just as long as any of the other crap. Your "Driver" bud is just one of those Idots out there who gives a crap about nothing....not even himself.

    Can a driver fool a urine test? Yes....if the lab used is one of the low budget, pass em all type. They are out there...just like everything else.

    Most reputable companies pay the $185.00 per test for the Gas Chromatography / Mass Spectrometry.

    "No!" you say?...........it's what they use to test that hair sample you are concerned about.
    Yeah...cocaine may only be detectable by a urinalysis test strip for 4 or 5 days, but your body keeps remnants for much longer periods of time. Just as disease can be detected for month's after healing, drugs can be detected for weeks and month's after usage.


    Obviously not all trucking companies pay for computer drug tests. But apparently Schneider National, if they are plucking hairs, does.


    LOL...and as far as "Sex and Stoners"....from what I have heard....the "Stoners" need a pump to get it up...because the dope keeps it down! But then.....I worked with a bunch of guys who had wives that were nurses....some with very advanced medical educations. Their stories of "Emergency Room" visits were pretty funny.

    I've heard most companies wont bother doing a GC/MS (Gas chromatography/Mass spectometry) unless the dipstick they use shows a positive reading for drugs. Then they go to the GC/MS for confirmation.

  17. #36
    GMAN's Avatar
    GMAN is offline Administrator Board Icon
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    16,359

    Default

    I wouldn't count on them not going the extra mile, especially if they suspect someone is using drugs. The last thing any of us who own trucks want is a drugged up driver hanging around.

  18. #37
    Soladad is offline Board Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Garland, Texas
    Posts
    381

    Default

    I just did my drug/urine test a week ago for Schneider. I was not asked for a hair test. I am going in as an experience driver so it may be they ask for a hair test for students.

    Soladad

  19. #38
    Bumper's Avatar
    Bumper is offline Senior Board Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    828

    Default

    When I took mine last week, not Schneider, I had to give both urine and hair and $20.00 in case I walked before being hired.
    Tom

  20. #39
    mccfry is offline Board Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    212

    Default Re: Schneider, DOT drug test, hair samples??

    Quote Originally Posted by truckermandude
    I read on another message board that Schneider was now not only doing urine sample drug tests but that they were also asking for hair samples.
    Can anyone verify this?
    I dont use any kind of drugs now but I did however smoke marijuana up until about 2 years ago. Im worried because I have read that hair samples can detect any and all drugs used in the last 3 years.
    I already have my CDL, I had to pay for the schooling out of my own pocket so the last thing I want is to agree to drive for my first trucking job only to go and fail my drug screening and have that show up on my DAC and then have no company out there wanting to hire me after that.
    Like I said; I NO LONGER USE ANY DRUGS. Im not in favor of ANY drug use (especially in this industry), im not an advocate for legalizing it.
    Im just looking for a simple answer to a pretty straight forward question.

  21. #40
    mccfry is offline Board Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    212

    Default Re: Schneider, DOT drug test, hair samples??

    I tested for schneider there was no hair test; but I have taken them for other jobs, if the hair on your head is to short they will take it from another area like your pubic or underarm hair.


    Quote Originally Posted by truckermandude
    I read on another message board that Schneider was now not only doing urine sample drug tests but that they were also asking for hair samples.
    Can anyone verify this?
    I dont use any kind of drugs now but I did however smoke marijuana up until about 2 years ago. Im worried because I have read that hair samples can detect any and all drugs used in the last 3 years.
    I already have my CDL, I had to pay for the schooling out of my own pocket so the last thing I want is to agree to drive for my first trucking job only to go and fail my drug screening and have that show up on my DAC and then have no company out there wanting to hire me after that.
    Like I said; I NO LONGER USE ANY DRUGS. Im not in favor of ANY drug use (especially in this industry), im not an advocate for legalizing it.
    Im just looking for a simple answer to a pretty straight forward question.

  22. This ad will disappear if you login

 




Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1