State 2 State Freight

thumbnail thumbnail

100 Park ave UNIT 1104, Fort Lee, NJ 07024


Email Company

Type of Employment Offered

Company Driver Van Company Driver Flatbed Company Driver Reefer Company Driver Tanker
Owner Operator Van Owner Operator Flatbed Owner Operator Reefer Owner Operator Tanker

Company Details

So, a little about us, we’ve been in business for many years. I have a passion for this industry. My partners and I have been in the industry for a very long time. We take our place in the industry very seriously, There are 3 IMPORTANT THINGS THAT KEEPS US SUCCESSFUL AND THEY ARE: 1. Safety 2. Maintaining solid communication, and 3. Working with integrity. Respect for the drivers in our fleet is critical to us. We are here to work hard and make a good living, but not at the expense of the driver. We believe that not being a huge corporation is a plus because it allows us to talk to you one-on-one, know what your needs are, and treat you like family, not as a number. You’re a person, and we treat you as such. We set very high standards for how we treat our drivers, because we hire and retain only those drivers who show that their standards are high in everything that they do. We run 50% dry van and 50% reefer. 40% of our loads are drop and hook, with the other 60% live loads, which are ALL scheduled by appointment. It is 100% NO TOUCH FREIGHT.