Our objective, as team members, is to continually improve our ability to serve our customers, year after year. To do this B & B Trucking, Inc. must have a team of people we can depend upon, day in and day out; people who take pride in doing their work well.
Founded in 1969, for the express purpose of transporting U.S. Mail for the United States Postal Service.
Thank you for considering B & B Trucking, Inc.! We are always looking for qualified individuals that want to be a part of our professional, positive, and people-centered team. We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package for all full-time employees.
- Paid training
- Health Insurance with low co-pays and prescription drug plan
- 401K Elective Deferral
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Holiday "Banking"
- Paid Vacation
- Safety Awards
- MVR Awards
- Direct Deposit Payroll (Bi-Weekly)
- Electronic Logs & Time Cards
- Internet-based dispatch system
- Optional Dental and Eye Care
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Bereavement Pay
- Jury Duty Pay
- Life Insurance
- Must have a minimum 1-year verifiable Tractor-Trailer experience
- Must be able to operate manual transmission
- Class A CDL for tractor/trailer (no hazmat)
- Must have a good motor vehicle record
- No more than 1 ticket in the previous 12 months
- No more than 3 tickets in the previous 36 months
- No more than 2 at-fault accidents in the previous 5 years
- No at fault fatality accident
- No pending proceedings for suspension of driver's license or suspension of driver's license in previous 36 months
- No revoked license in previous 5 years
- Must be able to clear Postal Security Screening
- Must have registered with the Selective Service System (Military Draft) if born after January 1, 1960
- No felony or misdemeanor convictions in the past 5 years
- No DUIs/OWIs within the last 5 years
- Must be able to work flexible schedules, available to cover vacations, call-ins, etc.
- Must have the ability to read, write and speak in English
- Must know DOT regulations, governing hours of service, safe driving, and vehicle inspections