Own or lease the equipment that is the vehicle to your successful future as a thriving independent Owner Operator. Get to know first-hand how to manage all aspects of your business.
Drivers must be:
- At least 21 years of age for cargo vans and straight trucks (no experience necessary).
- At least 21 years of age for Tractor-Trailers with a minimum of 6 months recent, verifiable Tractor-Trailer driving experience.
Drivers must have:
- A valid Commercial Drivers' License
- A verifiable, clean driving record and good work history.
- No more than a combination of three moving violations/accidents/incidents in the last three years.
- A cell phone.
Drivers must be able to:
- Speak and read English to meet the requirements expected by the Department of Transportation.
- Block, brace, and tie down cargo.
- Determine whether a vehicle is safely loaded.
Drivers must pass:
- Department of Transportation drug screen
- Physical exam