JUST ANNOUNCED: KKW Trucking Increases Driver Pay By .05CPM! (0.49-0.55CPM)
We're looking for drivers with a Class A CDL along with a good driving record and no DUI's in the last 7 years. Enjoy a 5-7 day work week with 2 full days off.
Be the first to take advantage of our new driver pay package increase! We have increased our rates again by 0.05 CPM.
NEW PAY RATES
- Under 6 months experience: increases from $0.44cpm to$0.49cpm
- 6-12 months experience: increases from $0.45cpm to$0.50cpm
- 1-3 years experience: increases from $0.46cpm to $0.51cpm
- 3-5 years experience: increases from $0.47cpm to $0.52cpm
- 5-6 years experience: increases from $0.48cpm to $0.53cpm
- 7-10 years experience: increases from $0.49cpm to $0.54cpm
- 10+ years experience: increases from $0.50cpm to $0.55cpm
The time is now to take advantage of this great opportunity and start earning more money! In addition to the .05CPM pay increase our drivers qualify for:
- Orientation Pay
- $350 Quick Hire Bonus
- Stop Pay
- Detention Pay
- Accessorial Pay
- Vacation Penny
- Fuel and Safety Bonuses</br>
Drive new automatic trucks, across the 11 western states, where you are never more than 1-2 days away from home!
- Life Insurance
Why Drive For KKW:
- No Contracts! We are confident in our company and culture that you will want to stay.
- Solo Drivers! Become a solo driver and leave team driving behind.
- Regional, Dedicated, & OTR Preferred Lanes available!
- 95% No Touch Freight and all dry van!
KKW Trucking has been in the trucking business for 55 years and has been industry recognized as one of the safest and best companies to work for.
KKW's corporate office is based out of Pomona, California. We have secure yards throughout the 11 western states and you are never more than 1-2 days away from home. Interested?
Contact us today at 855-557-1205 or apply online.
*We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.*