As an experienced Class A CDL truck driver, you know you’re in great demand - so do we. That’s why we provide the finest fleet of trucks and trailers with state of the art equipment to ensure your comfort and safety on the road. All of our tractors have APU’s, refrigerators, and inverters.
We're offering a $3000 sign-on bonus
KTS is Seeking Class-A Drivers For Regional & OTR Runs
(APU’s, Fridges, and Inverters on all trucks)
At KTS, you’ll find great perks and an amazing atmosphere. We want you to have all the tools you need to succeed! You’re not just joining an amazing family at KTS; you’re creating your future.
Our mission is to maintain and foster an environment that promotes customer service, safety, and teamwork while maintaining a leadership role in the industry. We will continue to utilize technology and employee talent that will include hiring well-qualified, safe, and reliable drivers that will be instrumental in delivering a high-quality product to the many communities in America.
Truck Driver Pay & Bonuses
- Solo OTR Drivers Average $1000 to $1200 Weekly
- Solo West Coast Drivers Average $800 to $1000
- Team Drivers Average $2800 to $3000 Weekly
- All miles are paid, loaded, or empty.
- All drivers earn bonuses for longevity, fuel efficiency, low idle time, and clean inspections.
- Stronger Pay Package
- Steady Year Round Customer Base
- United Healthcare Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Rider and Pet Policies
- Hometime: KTS drivers enjoy some of the best home time out there. We’re honest with you—you’ll always have full days off to spend however you want. After all, to be at your best on the road, you need time away. Depending on your route, we offer different home time plans to fit your lifestyle.
- KTS invests in high-performance vehicles.
- Trucks - New Model Reliable Equipment
- APU’s, Fridges, and Inverters on all trucks that support your lifestyle
- Trailers - Newer 53’ Utility trailers with Carrier air ride. 100% no-touch freight and 60% drop and hook.
- Minimum 1 year over the road experience
- 23 years of age
- Good MVR and driving history
- Good work history
- No DUI/DWI less than 5 years old
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Felonies/Misdemeanors reviewed (A conviction will not necessarily disqualify an applicant.)