Joining the DLI team
Dedicated Logistics, Inc. (DLI) is a trailblazer in the transportation industry. Our employees, from our professional drivers to office staff, are the best in the business and reflect our values that include integrity, respect and customer service. If you are passionate about your career in transportation, then we want to hear from you. We hire for positions that include drivers, dock workers, administrative specialists and operational leadership on an ongoing basis.
We regularly hire drivers and other transportation professionals.
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PLAN
DLI offers an affordable, competitive benefits package for all full-time employees, including:
- Health, dental & vision coverage
- Life insurance coverage for employees and their families
- Disability insurance coverage
- 401(k) with 100% vesting on day one
- Paid holidays and vacation
About Dedicated Logistics, Inc.
Dedicated Logistics, Inc., you will enjoy one of the best driving careers around. All of our drivers enjoy excellent schedules and home time on both local and regional dedicated routes. All of our local dedicated routes provide daily home time. Whatever career you choose at DLI, you will know your schedule and be a critical part of the team. As a driver at DLI, you will have the opportunity to get to know your customers and be on the leading edge of customer service for the company.
In addition to excellent schedules and home time, our drivers enjoy great compensation, industry leading benefit plans, state of the art technology, and excellent equipment. DLI prides itself on taking care of our employees and providing the right tools to do the job. We believe maintaining a great teamwork atmosphere with excellent communication is critical to success at DLI. We understand that you’re a professional and we give you the opportunity to "do your job" and keep your customers satisfied.
Whether you're looking for a dedicated, regional, or a line-haul position, DLI has the opportunity for you. We provide a great place to work where teamwork, pride, and respect define our employees. We hope you consider continuing your career as a driver here at DLI.
DEDICATED TO OUR VALUES
- Safety: our number-one priority and we expect our employees and partners to be aware of how their behavior and choices affect safety
- Integrity: we demonstrate honesty, follow-through on commitments and remain accountable
- Respect: treating others just as we would expect to be treated fosters a supportive environment
- Quality: we ensure quality service by measuring performance as well as providing resources and training to our employees
- Service: we exceed your expectations by identifying logistics needs and finding creative solutions
Must have a Class A CDL
Must have at least 1 year tractor/trailer driving experience or the successful completion of our mentor program if less than a year of driving experience
Age 21 or older
No DOT Recordable Preventable Accidents within the past 5 years (*didn’t see in all)
No more than 2 Property Damage or Fixed Object Accidents while operating a CMV within the past 3 years
No DUI/DWI, Careless/Reckless driving citations or revoked/suspended license in the past 5 years
No more than 3 moving violations within the past 3 years
No use of electronic device while driving violations
Review and approval of the PSP Driver Violations Report
Criminal Background Check Required
Able to pass a complete DOT physical, drug screen and road test
Able to lift 75 pounds
Good customer service skills