A quick background about DTS, we were established in 1988 as a family owned LTL refrigerated carrier based in Billings, Montana with terminals in Salt Lake City, Utah and Denver, Colorado as well. As an LTL carrier, our drivers can expect to make between 12 and 15 pickups and or drops per week. The majority of our runs are built to allow our drivers to return to their home terminal on a weekly basis, with many drivers on dedicated runs. As a refrigerated carrier, our drivers are hauling loads with 2 to 3 different temperature environments. Over the years, we have carved out a very successful niche, allowing us to offer our drivers opportunities that other companies cannot.
- Base pay at DTS, Drivers earn $0.35 per mile + bonuses on actual miles driven and paid weekly.
- Bonus Pay, Drivers can earn an additional $0.04 cents per mile safety bonus plus a fuel mpg performance bonus of up to $0.08 cents per mile. These bonuses are paid weekly.
- Guarantee Pay, As far as we know DTS is the only company to offer this opportunity. DTS will pay the equivalent of 500 miles per day, with the exception of the first day out and the last day in. Provided the driver is legally available to work. This prevents the driver from being penalized when the scheduled picks and drops leave them with a low mile day.
- Revenue Sharing Bonus, Drivers share in the revenue of their truck, the more revenue you can put in the trailer the more income you will bring home. This bonus is paid monthly.
- Tractors, DTS operates new equipment with refrigerators and most have Idle Reduction Technology to allow you to take the comforts of home with you
- Denver and Billings, DTS operates repair facilities in both Denver and Billings ensuring that repairs are made quickly. In addition we are affiliated with NationalLease giving us a nationwide network in the event of a breakdown on the road.
- Safety, DTS works hard to maintain our good CSA numbers. We also hold monthly Safety meetings to make sure that our drivers are informed of current issues before many of their peers.
- Support, DTS has support personnel available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Health Insurance, Drivers are eligible for health insurance on the 1st of the month after 30 days of employment with 3 insurance options available.
- Paid time off, (vacation pay) Drivers earn time off pay
- 401(k), DTS has a Non-Contributory plan
- AFLAC, DTS works with representatives in Denver and Billings to give drivers the opportunity to purchase coverage if they are interested.
- Ride Along Policy, with a signed permission release from the company anyone over the age of six is allowed to go on a ride-along at no cost to the driver.
- Pet Policy, DTS allows drivers to take their pet out on the truck with them. A deposit and monthly cleaning cost and proof of rabies vaccination is required.