For over 70 years’ professional drivers have trusted Baylor Trucking. Trust us to treat you right.
Baylor Trucking was founded in 1946 with an entrepreneurial spirit and hard work by Chester Baylor, upon his return from WWII. With the help of his wife Ruth and their three children, Bonnie, Bob and Steve, Baylor grew by hauling commodities such as furniture and paper. Bob Baylor followed in his father’s footsteps and took over the company in 1986. With the help of his wife Beth, Bob oversaw the growth of Baylor Trucking to a fleet of over 300, a true story depicting the American Dream. In 2015 Baylor Trucking entered its third generation of ownership when Bob’s daughter, Cari Baylor, took over as president.
Family has and always will be important at Baylor Trucking. Our drivers come first and are part of the family. Every team member at Baylor is dedicated to the successful careers of our drivers. Our hustle and heart set Baylor apart.
We offer competitive pay packages, a weekly productivity pay, weekly home time and the support you need to have a successful driving career.
We salute our military veterans with the Baylor Veteran Recognition Program, which gives an extra $0.01 cent per mile. Thank you for your sacrifice and service.
Baylor Drivers Enjoy:
- Top of the line equipment – Average tractor age is 16 months
- Including NEW 2018 Kenworth T680s with refrigerator, APU and FREE XM
- Weekly Home Time
- An average of 2,500 miles a week
- 80% drop and hook freight
- Over 750 dry van trailers that help keep you moving
- Anthem Medical at affordable rates
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Paid Orientation
- Vacation, Holiday, Congestion, Short Haul, Stop Off, Layover and Detention Pay