Founded in 1939, CT Transportation, LLC has earned a national reputation as America's premium flatbed carrier. In addition to our dedicated fleet, regional and short-haul operations, we offer premium logistics and brokerage services to further streamline your supply chain.
For more than 70 years, builders, retailers and contractors have counted on our flexible, consistent and safe trucking company to get the materials they need, when they need them. We strive to be an extension of our customer’s business, dedicated to working towards their success with an unparalleled degree of service and support.
With a range of positions offering Dedicated, Short Haul and OTR our current drivers average between $750 to $1250+ weekly depending on position and experience, before weekend program incentives. Recent OTR graduates start at 49 CPM and experienced drivers can earn up to 54 CPM. Weekly pay guarantees are also available!
- Weekend Warrior Program: If you choose to work a weekend CT will guarantee a minimum of $500.00 earnings for that weekend. As a Weekend Warrior you choose which weekends you are available!
- Road Warrior Program: Drivers who are willing to consistently stay out on the road for two weeks at a time including the weekend earn a .02cpm increase on all dispatched miles – loaded and empty – in addition CT will guarantee a minimum pay between $2,000.00 – $2,520.00 depending on your experience for the two (2) week period you are on the road!
- Weekend Work Not Required
- 34+ hours reset available on weekends
- Short Haul – Home twice weekly and weekends
Orientation takes place in Port Wentworth (Savannah), GA. Travel assistance, lodging and two meals are provided during orientation and ADTP.
- Paid Orientation: Tuesday – Thursday, $100/day
- Advanced Driver Training Program (ADTP): Friday-Tuesday, $100/day immediately following orientation
- Driver Training: 3 – 4 weeks (3900 miles) on the job training. Paid $500/week
Wallboard, lumber, pvc pipe, roofing shingles and other building materials.
National Gypsum, Lowe’s, Georgia Pacific, USG, Funder America, Inc
Flatbed. Sixty percent of trailers are pre-loaded or pre-tarped.