Founded in 1953, CCC Transportation has transformed into the leading and most capable truckload carrier in Florida and the Southeast. We are proud to be Florida’s largest intrastate motor carrier.
With a range of positions offering Local, Dedicated, Regional and OTR our current drivers average between $700 to $1,150+ weekly depending on position and experience.
- Guaranteed home time: 34-40 hours of consecutive home time each week for most positions
- Local, Dedicated, Regional, and OTR lanes available
Orientation takes place in Jacksonville, FL. Travel assistance, lodging and some meals are provided during orientation and ADTP.
- Paid Orientation: Tuesday – Thursday, $76/day
- Advanced Driver Training Program (ADTP): Friday-Tuesday, $9.50/hr – Average of 32/hrs or $300+/week
- Driver training lasts 1-3 weeks, $9.50/hour. – Average of 60+/hrs per week or $560+/week. After driver training, you’ll transition from training to mileage pay within 5 weeks.
Dry bulk: Cement, lime, sand, limestone, lime dust
Dry van: Corrugated boxes, food-grade dry goods, bottled drinks, beer
Anheuser Busch, PODS, Argos, General Mills, Cemex, Quaker Oats, Pepsi
Dry bulk, Dry Van and Intermodal. Trucks are phased out and replaced every 3-5 years. All tractors are Mack and International ProStar.