We are a dry freight operation with 53 foot, air ride trailers. The majority of our freight is consumer products, such as: dry goods or packaging. We book freight 5-10 days in advance, so we are able to keep you moving smoothly and efficiently from load to load.
We do not wait until you're unloaded to book your next load!
Transport Designs, Inc. has established itself as a leader in customer service and professionalism. Through teamwork and dedication, we can supply the type of service our customers have come to expect. In a highly competitive market, like transportation, we can continue to succeed by working with professional Drivers and Contractors like you.
Transport Designs, Inc. is currently providing over 280 families with the quality of life hard-working people expect and deserve. We emphasize communication between drivers/contractors, customers, and our office and shop staff to constantly strive for perfection. We are looking for "career drivers." Transport Designs, Inc. works hard to gain driver input and focus on the retention of the highest quality of drivers.
If you feel that Transport Designs, Inc. would be a good match for you, please do not hesitate to start the application process. You will find a further description of our programs and an application.
We are currently Recruiting from: Washington, Oregon, California, Arizona, Nevada, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Colorado, South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, Illinois, South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama, Georgia, Maryland, Kentucky, and Ohio.
Transport Designs Has a New Pay Package and 401K Program! New Benefits Start January 1st, 2019!
What we offer
- Competitive pay, all miles are paid according to PC Miler, address to address
- Paid twice a week by direct deposit, on Tuesday’s and Friday’s
- Performance and Safety Bonuses
- Extra Stop, Detention, Layover, and Breakdown pay
- No-touch freight
- 65% drop & hook
- Over 1,200 miles average length of haul
- 10,000 to 13,000 miles per month
- 1-week vacation after one year and 120,000 miles
- We utilize PrePass Elite (tolls included), TripPak and OmniTracs
- Flexible home time
- Rider policy (11 yrs old or older)
- Pet policy
- Medical insurance is available after 90 days of employment
- Additional benefits such as; life, dental, disability, catastrophic, and vision insurance are also available
- 401K beginning January 1st, 2019
- Paid vacation after 1 year and 120,000 miles
- A minimum of 2 years of recent Class A driving experience
- A self-managing attitude, we don’t micromanage, EVER!
- At least 23 years of age
- No major violations or DOT recordable accidents in the last 3 years