Company Truck Drivers Needed Nationally
IT'S NOT A JOB, IT'S A CALLING
Rooted in the humble, yet strong beginnings of a working American family, Knight Transportation has stayed true to one common value – our truck driving associates come first and foremost.
TOGETHER WE ARE KNIGHT
Knight was founded on the principle of providing a better quality of life for drivers by providing innovative route solutions and better benefits than our competitors. Now that Knight has grown to over 4,500 trucks, we are still here for you. As the elite carrier in the nation, Knight Transportation offers truck driving associates a chance to thrive in their career.
We believe in continuously supporting our drivers. That’s why we’ve increased driver pay consistently year-over-year resulting in a 14% pay increase over the last 18 months.
Knight Offers Truck Drivers Dry Van, Refrigerated and Port Services Positions:
- Pay Choices: Daily or Weekly
- Bonus Choices: Quarterly bonus opportunity to make additional $.05/mile
- Choose from part-time or full-time positions
- Qualify for an annual raise
- Hometime Choices: Express lane options and home weekly
- Pet policy
- Rider policy
- Well maintained and fuel efficient modern equipment
- 27 Service Centers for you to call home while on the road
- Single source dispatch
Lease Purchase After 90 Days As A Company Driver:
- $500 Down, No Credit Check
- Low weekly truck payments
- Maintenance and Repair Program for length of contract
- Must be 24 years of age with Class a CDL
- Low cost insurance rates
- 3 discount programs
- No trailer rental fee
- Partnering with a debt-free company means less risk for your business
- Owners have a choice of hauling dry van, reefer or port freight
CDL Training Opportunities:
- Earn while you learn
- Advanced CDL Training that pays you a weekly salary
- Seeking candidates from Phoenix, El Paso, Memphis, Indianapolis and Salt Lake City to join this excellent program
- Must obtain CDL Instruction Permit from state in which you reside before attending course
For more information call (877) 868-0368 or apply on-line now.